First Ring

"Ahhh. D-Dark p-please stop."

 I tried to stop him but he's too strong. His thrust is going deeper and deeper in my honey pot, a moan will always escape from my mouth. As it's going deeper I can feel the pain down there and I think I'm starting to bleed because of his strong thrusts.

"P-please... ahh..ohhhh.. D-dark it h-hurts." 

A groan escape from his luscious lips and started pounding in me harder hitting my ass. Our skins touching roughly to one another that it makes the pounding sound: I slightly turned around to meet his eyes and all I can is see madness and lust in his grey eyes.

"Stop?! A bitch like you deserve pain,"

 and so he went faster and harder until he reached his climax. I closed my eyes and clenching into the bedsheets as he did his last blow. I can feel his hot fluid inside me and it was too much that his semen were leaking inside me, slowly dripping in my inner thighs.

 He removed his and got up and started to get dressed.

 I feel so sore down there and when I looked at the white bed sheet, my eyes didn't fail me. I saw a red blood stain. 

my virginity.

"Where are you going at this late?" 

I asked him as I wrapped the blanket in front of me. 

He didn't reply and continued what he was doing, so I stood up and walked up to him bearing that pain every time I take a step near him.

I got to his back and hug him from behind allowing the white thick cotton blanket to fall off my body that I was covering awhile ago; but to my surprise he turn back and place how two big hands around my neck wringing my neck.

"Don't you dare touch me Bitch! Only Imorrite can touch me. You hear me!"

His grip around my neck is getting tighter and I desperately needed some air. 

"You hear me!"

 He shouted at the top of his lungs with raging eyes; I can feel him trembling out of anger.

 I slightly nodded my head and he to let me go. I don't have enough energy to hold myself up, my knees betrayed me and I drop to the floor. I desperately gasp for air as he let me go with my right hand on top of my chest to feel my strong beating heart beat.

He coldly stare at me and left the room with no words.

Leaving me all alone.

Sore and in pain.

I couldn't contain my tears; later did I know that a hot liquid was dripping through my skin. 

It's our first night as husband and wife, I thought he can accept me but I was wrong. He have always love my twin sister so much that he can't even look at me.

I hug my legs together and cried the night away as the first night of being Mrs. Velasquez.

--------

I hope this first chapter will make you want to read more of this story.
I promise to give this my best!
Also please leave a vote, comment and share , that would really mean a lot to me!!!!
-Love ttiramisuu