25 RING

No.

No, no, no, my baby!

I touched the red liquid running down my thighs with trembling hands and feared for my baby's life. I don't care if I have to lose my life for my child's life just please someone save my baby.

"Ahhh!"

Dark rushed to my side with panic on his, "B-baby calm down, I'll take you to the hospital."

Dark placed my arm around his neck for support as he carried me in bridal style. I looked up Dark with uncontrollable tears in my eyes begging him with all the strength I still have, "Dark please save our baby, please don't let them die."

" Nothing's going to happen to our baby, so please hang baby okay?"

Eli tried to get near us but Dark shouted at her that made her freeze and fear consumed her face, "DON'T YOU DARE COME ANY CLOSER ELINORE! I'M WARNING YOU."

Eli was trembling and her voice was shaking as she looked at me, "I-I'm s-sorry. I-I didn't mean to-"

"I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES ELINORE. SO PLEASE LEAVE WHILE I CAN STILL HOLD MY ANGER," his voice was full of wrath and I can feel his grip slightly tightening around me as he was holding his anger from my sister.

Eli couldn't look straight at Dark and remained silent until we left Dark's office.

Daphne's eyes were filled with shock and scared after her eyes laid on my thighs with a gush of blood. I can feel all the employees looking in my direction, there was also fear in their expression once they saw me in my state. I don't know why they are scared but all that's on my mind right now is my baby's safety.

"DAPHNE CALL AN AMBULANCE NOW!"

Daphne immediately dialed an ambulance and I was losing my consciousness, "Dark whatever happens... P-please save our baby... Even if my life is the price I have to pay."

Dark's voice was the last thing I heard before everything shuts down, "No baby, stay awake. Don't leave me please, I'm begging you."

My Lord, please don't take my baby.

My baby has never seen the world yet. They are innocent in this mess we have, please, please, please hear me.

------------------------------------------------------------

THE FULL CHAPTER IS NOW AVAILABLE IN HINOVEL! 

CHAPTER 31 IS NOW IN PAYWALLED IN HINOVEL AND I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THE NEW UPDATE! 

AND I MADE AN INSTA ACCOUNT WHERE YOU CAN FOLLOW ME- I'LL POST UPDATES OF THE STORY, NEW PROJECTS, AND SPOILERS! ALTHOUGH I HAVEN'T POSTED ANYTHING YET  BUT I WILL BE POSTING SOON! 

INSTA ACC: @ TTI.RAMISUU

AND I HOPE YOU GUYS GIVE "THE SKY SCREAMS YOUR NAME" A TRY TOO!

TWO OF MY STORIES ARE UNDER WEEKLY UPDATES SO FAR AND I HOPE YOU SUPPORT THE BOTH OF THEM! THANK YOU SO MUCHYYY!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!