25 RING

It was the start of the mess that I created...

I didn't expect Elinore to fly all the way here. It was more dangerous to be caught red-handed when she is nearby, so we were more cautious of our relationship. No one really knows about us except my friends. Maybe others have seen us together but they probably assumed it's my wife Ela since they looked exactly the same but I can clearly identify who is who. 

But my meeting with Elinore stopped when I kept seeing Ela every time I am with Elinore. 

It was then that I gradually realized that I am slowly falling in love with Ela and the thing I have with Elinore was just the missing answers I needed to hear.  

Closure.

I cut off our relationship and Elinore agreed to it.

I thought she already left but she asked to meet me one last time before she leaves.

She texted me the location and I drove all the way there leaving my office works to finally get this over with. I met her at Dolce Cafe and I was surprised when she suddenly rushed to me and kissed me in public. I was stunned by the sudden approach that I wasn't able to react directly but there was that whisper on my head to push her away immediately before it was too late, so I was brought back to my senses and pushed Elinore away. Again that whisper on my head told me to turn around and I did. 

I saw Eleanor turning her back on me with Ethan by her side. 

No, no, no

But what was even more shocking was when Elinore excitedly said we're having a baby. 

My world cracked.

I didn't know what to do, on how I should fix this. 

I told Elinore to leave the country and never show herself again and I promise to support her and the child financially.  But that wasn't enough for her. Every day she kept texting and calling me asking for my presence, that she and the baby needs her too. I kept declining her request and sent someone reliable to take care of her. 

It was then she was so full of my absence she threatened me and it worked.  

Elinore often visits the company here in New York but I told my secretary to tell her whenever she comes around that I don't want to be disturbed or I was in a meeting. As much as possible I don't want to see her and be associated with her. But Elinore is done being patient with me and so she started a rumor of her being my wife in the company and if anyone tries to disrespect her they would be fired. 

She threatened my employees. 

She was never good to them. She gets mad at simple mistakes the employees make when she's around or when it's not to her satisfaction. My employees feared and I tried to ban her from taking a step inside the company but we all know where it went, the foul card. 

The employees are more cautious whenever she is around afraid to anger Elinore and lose their job.

Every day that passed by without Ela beside me is hard. I was going crazy thinking how she is. 

I badly want to fly all the way back home, back in her embrace. 

I promised myself that after Elinore gave birth I will fly back immediately to my Ela, my sweet lovely wife, and our child, I'm sorry that daddy couldn't be by your side for a while. But do know that daddy loves you so much, you and mommy. I missed you much and I badly want to see you being born and hold you in my arms. Witness the first time you are brought into this world, witness to see you first open your eyes. I'd be the happiest dad to see you sleeping soundly in my arms while your mom rests from giving birth to our precious little angel.

It will be the greatest blessing I received in this lifetime.

I wonder...

If I had met Eleanor first and love her, this mess wouldn't even exist in the first place. There would be no cheating or there would be no danger in Ela's life in the first place.

_________________________________

I hope you will enjoy this chapter as this chapter is 1949 words! Pheww and it's 2 updates in a week, YAYYY!!

I really do hope you guys will enjoy and like this chapter as I guess this is what everyone has been waiting for to happen? AHAHAHA, I don't want to spoil any further so check out the full chapter in Hinovel! ;)

And please give my other story support too, "The Sky Screams Your Name," as it will make me so happy ;)

And if you enjoy the book, please leave a comment or gift ;) or maybe help me share this story on social media :D

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!