Ninth Ring

After the incident in Dolce Amore café, Ethan brought me to an ice cream parlor to cheer me up.  But I had weird cravings and wanted a mango and shrimp paste ice cream,  I wouldn't be  surprise if  they don't have serve one here This is an ice cream parlor not a street food parlor! Gosh, but at least they have cheesecake ice cream, this would do for now.

Ethan brought me to different places to cheer me up. It was fun, it has been a really long time since I last laugh and had this so much fun after Ethan left. Time passed by really quick that it was pass 9  already, regardless what happened awhile ago Ethan offered his place for me to stay for the meantime  but I refused. Ethan didn't agree at first but with some convincing he then gave up and drove me home. 

Home means where Dark and I live together, "Cheesecake you sure you want to stay here?" He ask me worriedly as he opens the door for me and extended his hand for me.

"I don't mind you staying in my house as long you are alright. Dark might d-"Ethan didn't finished his sentence when I cut him off.

"This is home Ethan. Dark and I are still married and this is a married couple's problem. Mom would always tell me that once you're married and problem arise you couples should talk about it . And Ethan, I love Dark. I can't live without him." He let out a sigh and replied, "okay fine but call me once you need me okay?" Ethan leaned in to kiss my forehead.

This action of his is pretty normal since we were younger, so I took no malice to this gesture.

"Yes sir!" I jokingly saluted at him and Ethan went back in his car, I bid him goodbye as his car was speeding further away. I was about to turn around to get in when a very familiar voice suddenly speak up with a tone of anger. I don't need to turn around to find out who it was because I know this voice all too well.

I turned around to where the voice is coming from and there I saw Dark with his nostrils flaring with his tense jaw and tight lips curled inwards. His fist was balled like he was ready to kill someone alive.

"I was deeply worried and you weren't even answering your calls! Do you know how late it is right now!? And when I got home you weren't even around and now. I was worried sick and now when I saw you coming out from another man's car  and knowing that you were with another man is bullshit Eleanor! Were married for fuck sake!"
He shouted with his nerves on his neck about to pop off and his eyes were bulging  enraged from the situation and combed his hair out of frustration.

I was frighten because he was shouting at me so I started crying. Eleanor! Why are you crying?! Damn hormones making me all so sensitive. That stilled him and his face quickly soften. He quickly rush to me and embraced me tightly "shhhh, Baby I'm sorry. I didn't mean to shot at you."

I kept sobbing in his arm while he keeps apologizing while brushing my hair to calm me down, "Baby I was just so worried and then seeing you with another guy just made me so mad. I'm sorry baby," Dark said while he cooed me. I look up at him and as if on cue he wiped my tears that kept falling down my reddish cheeks and he gave me a kissed in my lips. Ahh this kissable lips, so tasty so yummy! Olala! Eleanor stop, its no time to be perv right now!

"Apology accepted," and you can see what a martyr I am, easily forgiving him.

I am really foolish back then...

"I love you baby," Dark said.

He hug me again and then he started kissing me. My lips, down to my neck and his hands are now playfully roaming around my body that sent me the sensation of making love with him. Eleanor your pregnant stop being horny will you!? "Ahhh,"  a moan escape when his kisses is now in my breast and his right hand is massaging my left breast while the other one cup my butt. "Ohh, Dark"

Oh gawd we're literally making out outside ! What if someone sees us! But that didn't stop Dark and continued sending me to heaven and it all feels so damn good: but for now I have to fight this sensation because, Hello! I don't want to be in tomorrow's newspaper headline!

"Mmnn,D-dark. Ahhh, baby, ohh" I tried to push Dark away but he was too strong. I tried harder but pleasure consume me when his hand slide down inside my pencil skirt and inserted one of his finger in my pussy and started moving it slowly, now its getting harder to resist! No, focus Eleanor! Focus! "Yes baby?" Dark replied in a sexy seducing manner.
"Ahh b-baby w-were ohh o-outside," hardly uttering the words with all the pleasure I'm feeling.
Now Dark inserted two fingers in and doubling the speed, that means double the pleasure. Shit Dark! My eyes rolled inwardly and my legs were about to give in but Dark is quick enough to pull me closer by my waist so I wrapped my arms around Dark's neck for support. 

Dark's hand that was pleasuring me down there left for a second to pull down my blouse and bra that divided his hot mouth from sucking my nipples. My left boob was now exposed out in the open while the other one is barely about to be exposed; Dark's hand then return pleasuring my below with no notice of inserting 3 fingers and starting playing my inside.

"So?" he replied like it's nothing. That he doesn't care if someone caught a video of us doing the did in public! What if this gets uploaded online?! I will totally not have anymore face to show to the world especially my parents.

Worried by that thought I gathered all my strength to stop him and the pleasure I am enjoying so  much, "Baby!" I shouted and he stops what he's doing so I tried to fix my blouse and skirt to cover my exposed skin. But now I want him to continue because those hands are just so good at pleasuring me, "Baby what if someone sees us doing it?" my voice quite loud in a whisper way.

"Then let's continue inside," Dark answered casually with a smirk and carried me like a newlywed couple. Moments later I felt our soft bed behind me and the next thing I knew we made love and I can't remember how many time we did it. All I could remember was he took me all  the positions I know and we Dark explored more ways to pleasure me so damn good.

Haisttt so irresistible,

 I'll just talk to him about our issue tomorrow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-love ttiramisuu