TWELVE RING

Eleanor's pov

"Baby, which one do you prefer pink or blue?" Dark asked while showing me which baby towel should we get our unborn child.

I examined the towel he showed me: the pink baby towel has some bunny ears to it and a cute pink ribbon to it's left ears while the blue baby towel has elephant ears and a small trunk in the middle end. Awhh it looks so adorable and now imagining my children wearing them makes me so excited to see them so I can touch them. To hold them and make lots of memories with them till I, we, soon fade to ashes. I want them to grow up with great memories and that they would remember us by heart even if we are not present in their life journey anymore.

"I love both colours baby," I replied to Dark.

"Okay then let's buy both," Dark said as he added them to our cart full of baby products already.

"How about this o-" I cut off Dark,
"Baby let's just buy neutral colours okay? The baby is just two months old and we don't know the the gender yet, plus isn't it too early to shop for our baby?" I asked Dark.

"Okay fine," Dark sighed as his shoulders dropped.

"Neutral colors will do but baby, it's not too early to shop for our baby," Dark stepped closer to me as he placed his palms in my cheeks to sandwich them gently. Our eyes met and he gave me the purest look he ever showed me, "I don't care how much it all cost as long its for our little angel right here."

Dark knelt down and kissed my belly, " I love you baby junior, be good okay? Don't give mommy a hard time okay?"

Dark and his richness

Like seriously we have been buying baby things since the mall just opened at 9 am and do take note; he closed the whole mall just for us to shop!

I told him he doesn't have too buy the whole mall for us to shop for a day but he just replied me with, "I want you to shop comfortable and I don't like any men eyeing you like you are a meal. Can't they see you are pregnant but those guys still got some hots on you. If I hadn't close the mall I would probably cause soo much trouble."

And I felt pity to the salesmen who are carrying all the things we've bought, from furniture to clothes.  I'm so worn out right now and all I want to do is eat! 

A better way to tell Dark to stop overspending and me to enjoy a good rest.

"Baby let's pay everything we've shop for. I'm tired and I'm really hungry now," I told Dark hoping he would listen.

Dark stood up and intertwined our hands and kiss the back of my hand,  "Your wish is my command baby." 

We headed to the cashier and paid all the things we've bought and I'm not surprised that the amount reached that high, but to him it's just the tip of his fingernails. 

"Where do you want eat baby?" Dark asked me as we head out the department store.
"Red and Spice!" I said with excitement
"Okay baby, Red and Spice it is."

We made our way to Red and Spice, actually the owner of this delicious food maker restaurant is my cousin. He is a businessman and a chef but he loves cooking more than being a businessman. Back to my childhood days I remembered that he would cook for me and my sister all the time since he lives across, now his actually engage with his best friend.