八 (eight)

Natsu's POV

        "She's not here!" Happy wailed

        "We'll find her. Go ask Mira if she picked any jobs, or left a letter.

        "Sure, Natsu." Happy left.

        "Lucy, why did you leave? I need you...it's boring all alone."

You're confessing to the air.

I don't have anything to confess.

        "Natsu!" Happy called.

        "Yo!"

        "She left a short message."

        "Let's ask Mira."

**

        "Mira, what did Lucy say?"

        "She told us she was going to visit someone. Coco, she said."

        "Coco? They live so far!"

        "Wait for her to come back, Natsu!"

        "I can't. Even if it's a train ride, I have to go!" I shouted I went to our hut and rolled up our blankets. Little did I know we were on the same train from Magnolia station to Onibus.

Lucy's POV

        "One ticket to Onibus, please." My hooded cloak went directly over me, so no one could see me. The lady handed me the ticket and I left to the train. As I turned around, I thought I saw pink hair, but then I realized I was going crazy. I need to stop thinking about him. He loves Lisanna, remember? And I can't forgive him.

        I climbed up on the train and I heard a voice call out shrilly. "Come back! I LOVE YOU!" I looked out the window and saw a girl run back into her lover's arms. I blushed, wondering if anyone would do that to me.

        "Get on the train!" the conductor yelled at a group of two.

        "Let's go, Happy." Natsu?

        "Lucy, are you on this train?" No.

        "We'll check at Coco's house." They sat down in front of me, and Natsu smiled. As the train began to move, Natsu groaned.

        "He gets motion sickness," Happy informed. He's a Dragon Slayer. He's Natsu.

         "Well, if it makes him feel any better, he can sleep on my lap," I offered. Natsu looked at me hopefully.

        "I feel a lot better. Thanks..." he said after a minute or two.

        "No problem."

        "Sorry, what's your name?" he asked trying to find my face.

        "You can call me Yumi." (Author's Note: Um, couldn't think of another name. SORRY!) 

        "Well, Yumi, you remind me of a friend. Lucy Heartfilia. You even talk and sound like her; are you a secret sister?"

        "No," I chuckled.

        "Anyways, I'm trying to find her. I hope--" there was a loud crash and the train stopped. The roof was swept away, and my hood was coming off. As the dust subsided, I saw Natsu staring at me, frowning a bit.

        "Found you, Luce." he grinned. Then he got up from the demolished seat, ready to punch somebody.