Epilogue - Chapter Two - Girl or Boy?

Lucy's POV

        "Ohayo minna!" I shouted to the guild, Natsu's arm on my shoulder. I blushed and the whole guild turned to look at me.

        "Hello, Lucy! I trust you had a good time?" Erza asked, Jellal by her side.

        "Y-Yeah," I stuttered. Natsu poked my belly. There was a very small bump, but from a certain angle, it was visible. Only a month since our honeymoon, and that night escalated quickly. 

        "Don't tell them, alright Natsu?" Natsu nodded and went to go talk to Happy.

        "So...Lu-chan!" Levy screamed.

        "Let's go to the apartment! We'll talk there." Levy pouted but then regained her composure. We both walked to the apartment together, locking both the window and the door.

        "So how was your honeymoon?" Levy asked, raising her eyebrows. I blushed.

        "Tell me!" she squealed. 

        "Natsu..." I was carrying him on his back, he had passed out for a bit from drinking a bit too much alchohol. I went to the bathroom and changed, and besides Natsu wouldn't wake up to open the door (unlocked). Or so I thought. I was still in the process of changing, but then Natsu came up behind me and began sucking on my neck. I turned around and kissed him...

        "Yeah, you can see where this is going," I said out loud.

        "Of course, Lu-chan. Did I tell you, Gajeel and I are engaged?"

        "Really, Levy-chan? I'm so happy for you! Congrats!"

        "By the way, Lu-chan, are you...um, pregnant?" I nodded, blushing once again. She squealed. Again. 

Natsu's POV

        "Oi, Flamebrain, what'd you do?"

        "What do you mean, Gray?" He raised his eyebrows. I blushed. The rest of the guys excused themselves and came over to me to talk.

        "So...successful or not?" Jellal asked.

        "2 weeks. It's almost visible," I stated.

        "Wow, someone as dense as you could figure out how to do that," Gray teased. I raised a fist to his face when I suddenly heard a sickening voice. Two, actually.

        "NATSU, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?"

        "NATSU-SAN, PLEASE DON'T KILL MY GRAY-SAMA!" Crap.

        "Luce? Juvia?" Lucy grabbed my arm and we walked to her apartment. As soon as we got there, she fell on the bed, and wrapped her arms around me. I kissed her on the forehead, somewhat proud.

❧about 9 months later❧

        "Natsu!" Lucy screamed. She was panting, and now, the bump was clearly visible.

        "Nashi!" she shouted.

        "Igneel!" I shotued back.

        "Come on, Natsu, he should not be Igneel. If it's a baby boy, we should name him, I don't know, Natsu Two?" she joked. I rolled my eyes.

        "Ugh, fine. But it's a girl!"

        "Really?!" I screamed. The whole guild was quiet.

        "I'M GONNA BE A DAD! EEK! AND SHE'S NASHI! HEAR THAT? I'M GONNA BE A DAD?" I  screamed like a madman.

        "Lucy, shut him up," Gray said. She moved her face closer to mine, and I clearly shut up. 

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

Hey guys!

Chapter Two of the Three Epilogues is done!

Natsu: OMG I'M GONNA BE A DAD

Me: GET OVER IT, NATSU-SAN

Lucy: He's always like this.

Me: So my friends back home have been asking, Nashi or Layla? Igneel or...Natsu Two?

Lucy: The girl is Nashi Layla Dragneel...

Natsu: If we try again—

Lucy: NATSU!

Natsu: Fine, when we get a boy, his name is Igneel Jude Dragneel...I think!

Me: AREN'T THEY CUTE?!

Mira: I agree with you, Lux!

Me: Thank you, Mira! Until next time!

Okay, okay, thank you so much for reading this fanfiction so far and I really love you guys even though you don't really comment or anything. 

ℒuxannℯ❦