Page 1

Once upon a time there were two companies. One named Microsoft and the other named Apple. Microsoft stayed in his place while it took Apple days of wandering to get to Microsoft's place. "Hi," Microsoft said. Apple did not really know how to talk and had very terrible eyesight. Apple managed to get his words together and said "hi" back, shyly. "You must be new here." Mirosoft happily said, "Let me show you around." And ever since that day they became friends.

The place had a blue river that bordered two lands, on the left side there was Microsoft's place, and on the right side was where Apple built his place. The blue river had a creature living in it that not many people knew about. Microsoft started making something, he called it a creation. When Microsoft explained his creation to Apple he wanted to make something too, something like Microsoft's. So both of them started building up their creations.

Since Microsoft started first he finished first. "Welcome to life!" he said to what he named, 1.0. Mirosoft was happy that he managed to make a living creation. 1.0 looked around the room and attempted to walk, but then it tripped and got a crack. "Looks like I'll need harder glass." Microsoft told himself. Since Apple started second he finished second. Apple was surprised that he managed to make a living creation because of his bad eyesight. "I ran out of filament." Apple said while taking a close look at his unnamed creation.

They both introduced their children to each other. "This is 1.0!" mirosoft said excitedly. "What's yours named?" Apple looked at his child and looked back at microsoft. "It doesn't have a name." Apple said in disappointment. "That's okay, what can it do?" mirosoft asked, "Well, it's completely blind but it managed to walk. It can't talk though." Apple explained. Both of the children were very different. But the one thing they had in common was the blue blood they had in them.

The blue blood came from the river that crosses them. Mirosoft and Apple did not need the blood, but their creations do. Apple tried to get unnamed creation to talk. "Talk!" he yelled. Unnamed creation just sat there in silence. After a few tries, Apple gave up. Mirosoft had no trouble with 1.0 talking. 1.0 was pretty good at talking and had excellent eyesight just like its parent. Apple felt like he's finished with his child and decided to show it off tomorrow, Microsoft thought the same.

It was the night before tomorrow. Apple and Microsoft were on Microsoft's roof looking at the nonexistent stars. "I'm feeling a bit nervous about tomorrow," Apple said nervously, "I haven't met any other companies except for you." "Well," Microsoft started, looking at Apple, "It's okay to feel nervous about something but I know they are gonna love your creation, because I do." Apple felt better after he said that. After a few minutes, Apple went home and slept.