Page 15

It was distraught. “Now I have nobody!” It thought, “Why did I do that? It's all my fault!” Blue apple was also very hungry but it swore to itself that it will not eat another window ever again. “I don't deserve this body.” It thought as it tears a piece of its body and eats it.

Microsoft made two more windows, 8 and 10. “Why do you make them in pairs?” 2000 asked. “To get stuff done faster.” Microsoft responded. “They are gonna be guards in case an apple comes here.” “What if they hurt the apple?” 2000 asked. “I'll teach them not to.” He answered. “They will learn at such a young age that not everyone is fully bad.”

Blue apple looked out the window and down at the windows and yelled “I'm a good person!” “No youre not!” 7 shouted back. “You killed XP!” “The only thing it wants right now is our forgiveness, just ignore it.” vista said. “Just give me another chance!” Blue apple desperately shouted, but it was too late, they already left. Blue apple went back inside. “I don't deserve to see.” it thought as it eats its leaf. It started crying. “I don't deserve to live!” It shouted while tearing its body apart and eating it.

Apple walked in and saw blue apple torn apart, dead. He picked up the pieces and gave them to black apple. “Eat,” he said. Black apple ate the pieces. Apple started to get mad. “My plan is falling apart!” he shouted. “Two of my best children are dead and I'm stuck with a useless one!” “Why don't you just make more?” black apple asked. “I can't!” he shouted.

Macintosh was right. Everyday the blue river would get bigger and bigger. “That's weird.” Microsoft thought while getting the blue blood. “Is this a bad sign?” Microsoft went back and told 2000 all about it. “What if there is a flood?” 2000 asked worried. “Do we need to evacuate?” “Don't be ridiculous, we won't evacuate! Maybe this is normal.” Microsoft said nervously.

Since Apple ran out of plans he would just sit there, helpless. “Go away you useless waste of filament.” apple said to black apple. “Why?” black apple asked. “Just go back to him, he’ll forgive you.” Apple started crying. “Leave!” he shouted. Black apple felt bad for apple. “I'll try to get one for you, to make you happy.” it thought.

Black apple went over to the fence but was stopped by 8 and 10. “Stay back you apple!” 10 shouted. “W-Who are you two?” black apple asked nervously. “We are the best guards in this area!” 8 answered confendently, “Now go!” Black apple ran off.

Apple started to think deeply. “Why do I hate microsoft?” He asked himself, “Why do I force my children to kill windows? What is wrong with me?” Black apple ran back inside. (uwu “goes emo mode” i will kill u ahahahaha uwu im so smol and shy u3u ed sherren is meh bf uwu) “What do you want?!” Apple shouted. Black apple stared at apple. “I, um” Apple picked up black apple by the throat. “I swear to god if you weren't so useless I wouldn't be holding you up right now you-” All of a sudden blue blood crashed in and flooded the room. “The flood?” Apple thought while swimming. Black apple started running up the stairs, apple tried to as well but got caught by the creature. “Help me!” Apple shouted, trying to escape the creature's grip.