Page 6

"Hey!" Apple shouted. Macintosh saw apple and started running down the river while holding blue apple. Apple chased Macintosh until it got tired. Apple grabbed blue apple, "no!" Apple said. "But," Macintosh started, "no!" Apple interrupted. Apple walked back to his home while blue apple followed him. "He was right," Macintosh thought, "no matter what I do I can't change the future." Blue apple doesn't remember much from what had happened but he does remember one thing. Its new nickname, mac.

Meanwhile, Microsoft made two more windows, whistler and XP. "Whistler?" 2000 asked, "why is it called whistler?" "That's because it has a special ability." Microsoft answered. Once they were able to walk/fly he let them go outside and meet the other windows.

Blue apple was like what apple said, perfect. It was like rainbow apple and black apple combined, strong but able to control itself. Apple had high hopes for blue apple. "Now you and rainbow apple must go over that fence and kill any window if you wanna eat." Apple told blue apple. "What's a window?" blue apple asked. "A glass square." Apple answered, "Now go!"

They both went over the bridge and near the fence. "How do we get to the other side?" Blue apple asked. Rainbow apple hopped on blue apple and jumped over the fence. "Now, how do I get across?!" blue apple asked angrily. "Climb." rainbow apple said. Blue apple managed to climb over the fence and hide behind a bush. "Which one?" blue apple asked. Rainbow apple pointed at 1.0. "Okay," blue apple said, "since it's a square."

They both started shaking the bush. "What is that?" 1.0 thought to itself while walking up to the bush. Blue apple and rainbow apple jumped out of the bush. "Ahh!" 1.0 yelled while running across the side of the building, they went after it. Since rainbow apple was running fast it managed to grab 1.0. Then it started smashing 1.0s body until it was dead. "Good job." Blue apple told rainbow apple. Rainbow apple ate 1.0s hands and feet while blue apple only ate a corner of the body.

"Hey!" NT shouted. Rainbow apple started getting scared. "What's going on?" blue apple asked rainbow apple. "Go." rainbow apple said while quickly climbing over the fence. Before blue apple could do anything NT jumped on it and handcuffed it. "You are coming with me." NT told it. Blue apple was curious about where it was going so it let NT take it away.

Blue apple was taken to the underground jail. NT threw blue apple into one of the cages and locked the jail door. "One down, two more to go." NT said while leaving the jail. Blue apple broke its handcuffs, "I need to get out of here." it thought to itself. All of a sudden, XP walked in and started to take a look around. Then, XP saw blue apple and it rushed over to its jail cell. "Are you okay?!" XP asked, worried. "Yeah I'm ok." blue apple answered back. "Can you let me out of this cage?" it asked. "Ok." XP said while opening the jail door. "Thanks." blue apple said while getting out of the jail cell, "what's your name?" "My name is XP." XP said, "What's your name?" "My name is blue apple, but you can call me mac if you want." blue apple said. Blue apple started to walk to the exit, "hope to see you sometime soon, XP." it said smiling. Then it left.