Page 16

Apple found himself in the blue blood. He then saw two pure white eyes. “Why did you do that?” It asked. Apple froze, “that's what I want to know.” “I wanted to give you another chance,” it started, “but he loves you, and that's all he wanted to tell you.” And just like that, apple was dead.

The flood started to get big. 2000 and whistler flew around the area, looking for microsoft. “Microsoft!?” 2000 shouted, “Microsoft?!” Microsoft was trying to swim towards apples area. “Apple!” he shouted desperately while trying to swim. “I can't leave you!” He then got exhausted from swimming and just sank in with the blood. Microsoft is dead.

White apple woke up because of the noise from the flood. The room it was in is outside proof, which means that any liquid from the outside can't come in because the door is completely sealed, which means white apple is safe. It brealey knows anything, it doesn't know how to walk or talk. But it had a memory, a memory of a song that was used to scare away apples. It opened its mouth, and started singing.

2000 started getting worried, “I can't find Microsoft nor the other windows.” It started hearing a person shouting from a roof, it was black apple. “Help!” it shouted. “I remember you.” 2000 said while flying to it. “You are that apple that 3.1 told us about.” 2000 looked at whistler, “We may not be able to save the other windows but, we can at least save an apple.”

2000 grabbed onto one hand and whistler grabbed onto the other and they both flew to the nearest hill. “Thank you for rescuing me.” black apple said while dropping down. “Oh, it was not a problem, Microsoft likes to tell us that apples are not fully bad.” 2000 smirked. Black apple turned to 2000. “Your creator sounds very nice, also my name is black apple.” “My name is 2000 and over there is whistler.” 2000 pointed at whistler. “Since everything is gone now, where do we go?” black apple asked. “I don't know, maybe we three can become companies!” 2000 jumped. 

All of a sudden they started to feel something. “Are we dying?” black apple asked. “I think we are!” 2000 said. “Why?” They all fell down. “Why did It happen?” black apple coughed. Whistler started whistling and after ten minutes they were all dead.

Once there were two great companies. One who was hated and the other who wasn't so perfect. They were in a blank land, is this where all companies go when they die? Apple saw Microsoft, and cried. Not because he failed, but because he was sorry. Microsoft walked up to him and started hugging him. “I forgive you,” he said. Apple was surprised but then smiled and hugged him back. Once in many years, he was happy again. The end.