Page 7

Blue apple climbed over the fence and ran back into its home. “You're back!” Apple yelled in excitement. “I thought you were dead!” “I wasn't.” blue apple said. “They put me inside a cage but a nice window let me out.” “Did you kill it right after?” Apple asked. “Why would I?” blue apple asked. “Because it's a window.” Apple responded angrily. “But it's my friend now.” blue apple said shyly. “And its name is XP.” “You will kill that window even if it's the last thing you do!” Apple shouted. Blue apple nodded nervously and ran out.

“It escaped!” NT shouted. “No it didn't.” XP said. “I let it out.” “You let it out!?” 2000 wisped loudly to XP. “Yes.” XP said. “You what!?” NT yelled while storming over to XP and 2000. “I let mac out.” XP said. “Why did you let it out, it could've killed you!” NT shouted. “But it didn't!” XP shouted back. “It told me thanks and hopes to see me sometime soon!” “It's going to kill you!” NT shouted. “Calm down NT.” 2000 said, “XP is only a few days old.” “Calm down?” NT asked angrily. “Why would I calm down when it literally killed 1.0!?” “What a jerk.” 2000 thought. “Why would Mac kill me?!” XP shouted. NT let out a sigh, “because apple started killing microsoft.”

Blue apple was roaming around apples land. “I don't want to kill XP.” it thought to itself. Then it got an idea. “Maybe I'll eat all the other windows except for XP.” Blue apple thought. “But that would make it sad, and I don't want it to be sad!” Blue apple was very hungry. “I guess I have no choice.” It thought. All of a sudden it saw a small hole, in the air. Blue apple tried to go through the hole but it was too small. After a few tries blue apple managed to make the hole big enough for it to go through.

On the other side of the hole was a large field full of blueberry bushes. “Woah.” blue apple thought to itself. Blue apple picked a blueberry off of a bush and started eating it. The more blue apple ate the blueberries the more its hunger went down. “Looks like I do have a choice!” It thought.

Microsoft made another window named longhorn. Microsoft was watching longhorn learning to walk. It then fell on its face and started bleeding. “Oh you silly window.” Microsoft said while going up to longhorn. When Microsoft picked up longhorn he saw that it was bleeding red blood instead of blue blood. “That's weird,” Microsoft said, “I don't remember the blood being red, only blue.” Microsoft started feeling anxious. “What if the red blood poisons longhorns mind!” Microsoft thought. He had to do something, he had to get rid of it.

Microsoft didn't want to kill longhorn on his own because it felt so wrong, so he gave him a virus. “This is what you get you red blood demon!” Microsoft said while injecting the virus into it. Once the virus was in it, it started cracking and experiencing a lot of pain. Longhorn was screaming until it exploded. Microsoft started cleaning up all the red blood and putting it into a bucket. Then he went through a hole in the air and dumped out the blood. After that he gathered all the glass and threw it on apples yard, for the apples to eat. Microsoft went to his home and sat down. “Hopefully that won't happen again.” he thought. Longhorn is dead.