Page 2

It was tomorrow, Mirosoft said goodbye to Apple and left. Apple stayed for a while feeling hesitant, until he finally got his gut together and left. When Microsoft introduced 1.0 to the others they loved it! When apple introduced unnamed creation they hated it and made fun of apple and unnamed creation to the point where apple left early.

Apple was very upset. "You useless child!" he yelled to unnamed creation. Apple picked up unnamed creation and broke it in half causing all the blue blood to spill everywhere. Then he threw its remanings into a small room which he called a closet. Unnamed creation is dead. Apple just sat there in silence thinking "it's mirosofts fault!" over and over again. Apple started to hate Microsoft, he put the blame onto Microsoft, he wanted to kill microsoft.

Microsoft came back really happy. "They loved you 1.0!" Microsoft said happily. "Wow." 1.0 said back. "Let's go celebrate with apple!" Microsoft shouted excitedly. Microsoft knocked on Apple's door. "Go away!" Apple yelled. "What?" Microsoft thought. "Is everything ok?" Microsoft asked, worried. "No, now go away!" Apple shouted back. Microsoft was worried, "let's go." Microsoft told 1.0. "Let's give him some space."

Days and days went by and Microsoft hasn't seen Apple leave his house. Out of his loneliness he created more children, 3.1, 95, NT, 98, and 2000. Everyday Apple would watch the children play on Microsoft's land. "I gotta make something." Apple thought to himself while watching the children. Then he got a plan, a plan that would destroy Microsoft and all of his children.

Apple wanted to make something that looked like him, but with more color. Apple coded it to be vicious and deadly, and made the body all colorful like a rainbow. Once apple was done he took a close look at his creation and said "you are gonna take everything that mirosofts loves, rainbow apple."

Rainbow apple was crazy. It would wander around apple's building and rummage through his stuff and eat it. Rainbow apple has poor eyesight just like apple, and relies on hearing to get around. "You seem to be hungry," apple told rainbow apple, "go across the river to microsoft's land, there you'll have food."

1.0 and 95 were playing outside on Microsoft's yard. (obviously) "So, who lives in that house?" 95 asked while bouncing a ball with its tail. "Apple." 1.0 answered. "Cool! How about we all go fly over there!" 95 said excitedly. "How about no." NT responded back while coming outside, "that place could be dangerous!" "Oh come on NT you're always no fun!" 95 exclaimed. All of a sudden they saw rainbow apple running towards them. "What is that?" 95 asked, "It doesn't matter, everyone inside!" NT yelled. Everyone went inside.

Rainbow apple searched around the area while 95 and 1.0 watched out of a window. "Is that apple?" 95 whispered to 1.0, "no." 1.0 whispered back, "he's more gray." NT and Microsoft came. "This is the creature I told you about." NT told microsoft. "Apple made another creation?" Microsoft muttered to himself. "Everyone stay inside." Microsoft ordered, "I'm gonna go have a look."