Page 4

It was night, the perfect time where Apple could try his first attempt. He managed to get inside, through the other windows, and into the room where Microsoft slept. “Now's my chance!” he thought. He raised up the needle “goodbye my old friend.” He thought. NT jumped on Apple. “Get off me!” Apple shouted, “No creature, you are coming with me!” NT responded while clamping apples hands together and pushing him out of the room. Apple tried to get out of NTs grip, but it was too strong.

“What's going on here!?” Microsoft shouted while walking out of the room, tired. “This creature tried to kill you in your sleep!” NT shouted while showing Apple to microsoft. “Apple?” Microsoft surprisely asked, “what are you doing here, at night?” Apple looked at Microsoft and then at NT, “Let go of me!” he yelled. “Let go of him.” Microsoft said to NT. “What?!” NT asked in confusion, “just let go of him.” Microsoft said back. NT let go of apple. Once apple was free he ran. “Wait!” Microsoft yelped but it was too late, Apple was gone.

It was morning. Microsoft went outside and sat down, NT followed him. “Why did you tell me to let go of that apple?” it asked, “He was my friend.” Microsoft said, “how is he your friend if he tried to kill you?” NT asked. Microsoft told NT all of those nice times they had together and how it all ended. “I'm sorry.” NT said, “you don't have to be.” Microsoft said. NT went back inside.

Rainbow apple went back inside the closet with a little knife. “Get me out.” black apple said, crying. “No.” rainbow apple said back. It started stabbing holes into black apple and ate the filament that came out of the holes. Black apple screamed and tried to get out but was too weak to walk. After a few stabs black apple was too weak to scream. So it just sat there, helpless.

“So what did he look like?” 95 asked NT while jumping up and down. “He looked like any other creature that came over here, but gray.” NT said. “That's what I told 95.” 1.0 said to NT. “When you said he's more gray I thought you meant he was rainbow and gray!” 95 shouted. “That doesn't make any sense.” NT started, “how can there be gray in the rainbow?” (back at apple's place) Apple was getting impatient. “I'll just burn his place down!” Apple said to himself. Apple grabbed a box full of matches and went to sleep.

It was night once again, everybody was asleep except for NT. NT was pacing around, worried. After a few hours, NT finally got tired and went to sleep. Apple went over to a corner of the building and lit a match and dropped it on the building. He did that until every single match was gone. “That has to do it.” Apple thought while walking back to his building.

“Fire!” yelled NT. Microsoft saw the fire and started running. He grabbed 1.0 and 2000, the only windows he can find, and jumped through the front door. 98 found an open window and flew out. NT was still inside, looking for 3.1 and 95. “Where are you?!” NT yelled. “My tail is on fire!” 95 shouted in pain. “Let me out!” 3.1 desperately yelled while banging on a door. NT knew they weren't able to make it out so it flew through the front door. The last thing NT heard from them was their screams of pain, they were dead.