Page 10

XP was pacing around near the fence. "Where is mac?" XP thought, "doesn't it come around this time?" All of a sudden XP heard something climb over the fence. XP looked up to see who it was and saw blue apple. "Mac!" XP shouted in joy. "XP!" blue apple excitedly yelled while dropping from the top of the fence. "It's nice to see you again! I also brought something in case I see you!" Blue apple pulled out a blueberry. "What is it?" XP asked. "It's food." Blue apple said, "Try it." "I can't eat." XP sadly said. "I was created without a mouth." "Oh, ok." blue apple said while eating the blueberry.

"I can show you where I got this but you will have to go over the fence." blue apple said. "That's ok!" XP said confidently, "Few minutes over the fence won't hurt, right?" Blue apple went near the fence. "Ok, now go on top of me and jump across." XP went on blue apple's head and jumped across the fence, blue apple climbed across.

"I've never been over the fence." XP started, "They always say it's too dangerous." "It's dangerous for you guys when rainbow apple is here, unless you are loud." Blue apple said. "Whose rainbow apple?" XP asked. "One of the apples that lives with me!" Blue apple responded gladly. They both saw the hole and went through. "Woah." XP said while looking around, "look at all those bushes!" XP and blue apple started to go around the area and pick blueberries and put them into a basket they found.

Blue apple accidentally squashed a berry. It looked at its hand and saw the blueberry juices all over. Blue apple started shaking because the juices looked like blood. It got scared and looked at XP. When it saw XP, it was all cracked up and dying. "Am I a monster?" blue apple asked itself. It fell to the ground shaking. "Are you okay?" XP asked, worried. "No, no, no, no, no!" Blue apple shouted. It then punched XP in the eye.

Blue apple started to realize what it had done. "I'm so sorry! I was having flashbacks and-''''No, no, no, it's alright." XP said while covering up its eye, "Microsoft can fix this." "Okay," blue apple said nervously, "let's get you home." They both went through the hole.

They both started to walk to the fence. "You can tell them the whole truth." blue apple said sadly. "But if I tell them the truth they will get mad at you!" XP pouted. "But that's what I deserve for hurting you and others." blue apple said while tearing up. "It's not your fault," XP responded, comforting it, "you were just made this way." They were both at the fence. "Just knock at the door." blue apple said while leaving. "Wait!" XP shouted, blue apple stopped in its tracks. "Am I gonna see you again?" Blue apple looked at XP and smiled. "Hopefully." It said, Then left.

XP knocked on the door and Microsoft answered it. "Oh my god what happened!?" Microsoft asked, worried and concerned. "When I went over the fence I dropped and fell on my eye." XP responded. "Okay, come with me and I'll try to fix it." Microsoft said while walking to the building. XP followed.