Page 9

Blue apple was talking to rainbow apple about what it did to 98. “Food?” rainbow apple asked. “No food,” blue apple said, “but I can get you food.” Blue apple went outside with rainbow apple following behind it. They both went through the hole and saw the blueberry field. “Everytime you eat one of these it makes you less hungry.” Rainbow apple got excited and started to eat the blueberries and bushes. Once it was full, it started feeling hesitant. “He's not gonna like this.” rainbow apple said. “Then just don't tell him about it.” blue apple responded back.

Microsoft walked up to NT. “What are you making?” he asked. “I'm making a sword.” NT responded. “In case another apple comes in.” “Don't you think you are taking this a little too far?” Microsoft asked. NT started to get mad. “Don't you think apple is taking it too far!?” it shouted, “Don't you think apple truly hates you?! Don't you think Apple is taking his hatred to the point where he burns down our old house and sends his children to kill us one by one!? I get he was your friend, but someone needs to start acting against him before we are all gone!” Microsoft started to feel guilty. “You are right,” he said. “but I don't want to end this in violence, I'll go talk to him.”

He started to walk over to Apple's place. He felt nervous as soon as he closed the fence door behind him. He walked over to apples door and knocked. Apple opened the door and saw Microsoft, face to face. “I want to talk to you.” Microsoft said. Apple slammed the door, “talk to me this way.” he said.

Microsoft was feeling sad but started talking. “I know you hate me. Ever since that day you started distancing yourself from me. What did I do that made you hate me?” Apple paused. “It's because you got all the glory,” he said. “You went home happy and said that everyone loved 1.0 while I got bullied.” “You got bullied?!” Microsoft shockly asked. “Why didn't you just tell me or try again?!” “I couldn't!” Apple cried. “They already hate me and my creation! It's not fair that you got gold while I got dirt!”

“I'm sorry, I didn't know that.” Microsoft said, “I was so happy that I forgot about you. I should’ve been there for you, like a friend.” Microsoft paused, Apple looked up. “But we can start over, we can pretend that never happened, all I ask of you is this, drop the act, stop trying to kill me and my children, and we can live happily with our children, together. Don't you want that? Dont you want to be happy?” Apple paused, and then started to get mad. “No, I will not drop this act! The only way I will be happy again is to know that you and your kids are dead!” Apple stormed away.

Microsoft went home. “Did he stop?” NT asked. “No.” Microsoft responded while tearing up. “I knew it!” NT said loudly, “let me kill him so we can live in peace.” “No.” Microsoft said, “you will not kill or hurt the apples in any way possible! And anyways, don't we have the jail?” “I did put an apple in the jail but XP let it out!” NT angrily said.