Page 5

Apple watched as the fire burned Microsoft's house. He started to feel a little guilt. “I’ll get over him.” He thought as he watched from afar.

The fire died out in the morning. The building was still there but it was all burnt up. “Come on guys, we got some cleaning to do.” Microsoft said. Every window started helping with the cleaning process. They painted the building, replaced missing stuff, and cleaned up any damage the fire caused, including the leftover glass from 95 and 3.1. NT went up to microsoft. “I have a feeling apple was the one who caused this.” NT said. “Why would he do that?” Microsoft asked, looking at NT, “because he hates you now, we need to build a fence around the area to protect us and the future windows.” NT told microsoft. Microsoft was hesitant about this but he also wanted to keep his children safe. “Okay.” he said.

They started building the fence. The fence surrounded Microsoft's place and only had one entrance out. When they were done with the fence, they built a little jail underground, just in case. They also built a graveyard with 3.1 and 95s tombstones in it. Microsoft lastly built a cage outside the fence and near the river. NT gathered all the windows, “we must not let ourselves and future windows go beyond the fence.” NT announced. Apple was mad. “So that's how you want to play it!” Apple thought while looking out his window. He stormed to the making room and started making another apple.

A square walked across the blue river. Who is this square? Where did it come from? The square is named macintosh. It was made by apple and got abandoned by apple. Macintosh knows how to predict the future with blueberries and small swords. What it does is it asks about the future of someone, then it spins the blueberry and drops a small sword. If the sword squishes the blueberry then the person will go through a lot of pain but survive. If the sword stabs the blueberry, then the person will cause pain but die. Macintosh only uses this power on apples. Black apple got a smashed blueberry, rainbow apple got a stabbed blueberry.

Macintosh was watching Apple make his new creation. “It's perfect!” Apple said in excitement. “I've never seen apple this excited over an apple.”  Macintosh thought. Apple started making the body out of cyan filament. “I'm gonna call you blue apple.” Apple said. Macintosh started spinning a blueberry, “tell me the future of blue apple.” it said. It dropped the sword and the blueberry got stabbed. “Stabbed?” Macintosh thought. “How can such a perfect apple get a stabbed one? I must do something.”

Apple heard something break in the other room, “must be rainbow apple.” Apple mumbled to himself while leaving the room. Macintosh jumped through the open window and grabbed blue apple. (its finished btw) It then jumped out of the window and started running. It ran through the bridge and onto Microsoft's land. (outside the fence) Blue apple started to wake up. “Hello.” Macintosh said to blue apple. Blue apple tried to get up but then fell back down. “Let me help you.” Macintosh said while helping blue apple up. “I'm gonna name you mac.” it said.