(3) joining 🌸

Liv POV:
Finally changing the POV hope you enjoy

Dabis POV:
As deku walked in their were like reunions and stuff like that I wasn't really paying attention but when it stopped I asked him the same as bakugo " mydoryia how would you feel about joining the lov" he looked at bakugo and bakugo nodded his head " I will gladly join cause my dad and brother are here" the green haired boy said "well you already know my answer" bakugo said
Dekus POV:
" so it's sorted you guys welcome to the league of villains" shiggy explains to be fair I was pretty excited cause I want to kill all might the same as everyone else in the Lov seems a bit extreme but i dont care anymore i want my revenge what type of hero tells a 16 year old that he cant achieve his dream and just completely crushed it. Every civilian who thinks that all might is great is wrong and deserves to be shown the truth, he isn't the hero everyone portrays and perceives to be, he isnt as a good hero that people expect its all blocked by a wall a lies, he doesn't want peace and to save people he is only doing it for himself and fame to be honest it's sickening how the world is blinded by these so called hero's when really there only doing it for themselves and in that very moment that boy who truly fanboyed over hero's and looked up to them died and was long lost.
I smiled happily at the Lov and saw a small smile appear on Dabis face which i would assume was unusual for him because of his well character as a villain and how he has portrayed himself in the time that i have been here, but decided to ignore it thinking it was nothing and he was just smiling atsomething else probably toga being a menace again as i have well heard about threw the news and other peoples opinions. Shiggy started to speak "right I will show you guys your rooms follow me" so me and kacchan followed shiggy up the stairs into the rooms we had chosen which i definitely didnt find weird, that they were almost unique to our own taste and how it was almost kinda prepared like they were expecting us but eh who cares maybe its just hear incase they get knew members or something . 

This is my bedroom

and this is kacchans 

He chose the darker one due to it fitting in with his aesthetic and personality The same with mine Weird very weird indeed

The same with mine
Weird very weird indeed.
To be fair we both loved our rooms I started jumping up and down due to the excitement and shiggy just giggle "you remind me so much of toga" shiggy said through laughter I just looked at him with a glare kacchan was also laugh which made me laugh and this is the first time I have felt happiness for a long time.
That's when I remembered to text my Mum where I was because lets be honest shes gonna be worried as hell because the school would of definitely phoned her and told her i tried to kill myself and in the process was also kidnapped soooo i think it might be best before she worries herself to the point where she is sick and i really hope that shes not too upset well i mean of course she i going to be but you know. "IZUKU i can here you mumbling from heree shut upppppp" shiggy shouted and it reminded me so much of kat i just chuckled and shouted back "SORRYY"
————————————————————————
Deku - hey mum I was just texting where I was before you started worrying I'm not dead and I found dad I don't know if you want to see him and I also found Tenko.

......

Mum - oh I'm so glade you safe you know i was so worried i swear the next time i see you i am going to beat your ass to a pulp 😂
I would love to see Tenko and your father again but i cant say that i wouldn't be nervous.

.......

Deku - I will go ask him to send you a portal cause well I'm guessing you know the whole villan  stuff and protection of the base and stuff, of course you wouldn't rat but just in case i guess your followed and stuff like that

.......

Mum - okay thats fine i know the protocol I'm married to your father of course 😂
————————————————————————

I walked down stairs to dads office and knocked he said "come in" so I went in and asked " hey dad can mum come and see you" " sure izuku I don't mind it's up to her" "great I will get Kurogiri to send a portal to her house.
"Okay see you son" afo said i still find it weird like really weird like i found my dad wow and he calls me son like whattt. so I walked out and went to the bar I asked Kurogiri to make a portal to ——- and he did I went through and was embraced with a hug "I'm so glad your safe Izuku" my mom said meaning every word and slightly punching me "don't ever do that to me again you here me" it made me chuckle and smile and also gave her a hug again because i just felt like i needed to " yes, yes mum i promise I'm sorry, ready to see dad again" "yup of course i am iv been dying since he left" " okay keep it in your mind mum i really don't need to know the details but follow me he's just through here" I went through the portal with my mum and when I went through every one was staring at us like awkwardddd,  shiggy pushed through the rest of the league and went up to my mum and hugged her like the world was ending because in there mind it was they hadn't seen each other for years "I missed you so much mum" " me to Tenko me to" then afo came out of his office and everyone went silent.

Livs POV:
Okay enough cliffhanger
565 words
I also wanted to add some more info that I forgot to put at the start
Updated 6.4.24
- 1058 words