Luffy x Child Reader's OC Sakura Pt. 1

Word count 2015

Request? Yes

Warnings?
This will be a small series of 5 chapters and will follow the story of Sakura.

If you're not into Character x OC check out one of my other stories instead ♥︎

Happy reading ^^

🐻_______________🐻______________🐻

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

This is the story of how a prodigious Child and the aspiring Pirate King became as close as family.

Sakura was a 10 years old little girl who had spent all her life training.
She had beautiful white hair and black eyes, that seemed to contain the whole universe inside.

She was very mature, for someone that age, and thanks to her calm nature and relaxed mind state, (as well as her hard training, of course) she could already master all three kinds of Haki.

If you don't know what that means, it's the ability to control your spiritual energy and use it for various purposes.

In total, there are three kinds of haki that one can have...

Haoshoku Haki, Busoshoku Haki and
Kenbunshoku Haki, all of which Sakura can control.

Other than that, there is something called "advanced Haki", which means that the person can control and project a stronger Haki when using one of the previously mentioned kinds.

Sakura had already mastered that as well, thanks to the help of her teacher, non other than Rayleigh, the ex right-hand of Gol D. Roger.

She had grown up going from one pirate ship to the other, offering her help in exchange for food and shelter.

She wasn't scared of what they could to her, because she trusted her powers.

Her real objective wasn't to get famous (she already was anyway. With a bounty of 30 billion Berrys on your head you can't really pass as unnoticed), all she really wanted was to find a place where she coulf feel at home, maybe even protected for once.

But maybe it was only a dream..

"Who cares, I'm allowed to dream once in a while."

....

Sakura was sitting on her friend's bakery rooftop, enjoying some freshly baked bread when she recieved a letter from her owl.

She lightly scratched the back of his head as the little guy leaned in her touch.

"So cute."

She smiled and took the letter from from the bird's claws.

To Sakura.

We've heard that you could help us with our problem.

......

"What should we write in here? I don't even know who this Sakura person is."

Nami said, looking at her crewmates with an unsure expression.

"Just tell her that we'll give her all the food she wants if she can help us get Sanji back."

.....

We need your help and urgently.

I hope you'll reach out to us as quickly as possible, and of course we didn't forget your conditions.