| One |

- ♡ -

- ♡ -

"And who told you to be born rich?" - Jeon Doyum clapped back, handing the girl her blue lemonade.

Mia stared in awe at him, her eyes slowly closing and opening again.

"Your dad is a freaking CEO!?" - she finally yelled, grabbing the cup.

Meanwhile, their friend Jihyo only shook her head in dissapointment, this wasn't new for her.

The trio was enjoying their last days of vacation eating and playing around the city.

Sadly, they would meet way less often now. The school they used to go to had closed due to a big fire and everyone had to transfer. Doyum and Jihyo luckily got to go to the same High School, but Mia was going to attend another one, fortunately not that far from theirs.

"And I'm pretty sure your school has more things than mine."

"Okay now can the two rich kids stop fighting about who has more money? Yall are making me feel poor." - Jihyo attempted to end the discussion.

"What's the point of being rich if I can't be as cute as you?" - Mia grinned as she went to hug the youngest of the group.

"Well bad for you because I'm both." - Doyum flipped his mullet.

The two girls looked at the boy and sighed, leaving him behind as they linked arms and kept walking.

_ ♡ _

"Man, I can't believe summer vacation is over already, I didn't do anything useful." - Hyunjin complained to his group of friends.

"Well you should've joined me with my goal to be a tiktok star." - Felix shuggred.

"He's right. I participated in a few videos and they got like, a thousand views!" - Han Jisung commented with a loud voice.

"He's lying, everytime I passed by his room he'd be reading or drawing, he got much better now, you guys should check his works out!" - Jeongin, who was the youngest and also Hyunjin's little brother, exclaimed with a mouth full of chips.

The two turned to the tallest, waiting for explanations.

"Okay, first of all, tiktok isn't for me. Second, my drawings aren't that good, I'm still learning." - He spoke shyly with both hands on the air.

"I never said they were good..." - his brother held a laugh.

Just like that, the two started running around the house, chasing each other.

"So, uh...are you like...okay?" - Felix carefully asked, not sure how to approach the topic.

"Please don't ask me that, I don't want to cry inside of Hyunjin's house unless it's because of a sad movie." - Jisung chuckled lightly, fiddling with his fingers.

"Sung..." - the freckled boy pouted.

Felix didn't know what he was supposed to say. None of his friends were ever cheated on.

It had been one week since they had found out about it - a great way to end vacation, as Jisung said.

"I'll be fine, Lix, don't worry. I just need some time. Do you think I'll let you be the group's energiser alone?" -  he smiled widely, but anyone could notice that happiness wasn't real.

Deciding it was better not to push the matter any further, Felix clapped his hands with a smile.

"You'd better not! School starts in two days and we'll probably have a lot of transfer students, I'm pretty sure you can find someone else." - he patted the elder's back.

"Yeah, I hope so..."

_♡_

"Guess I was just another pit stop

'Til you made up your mind"

-

Call Out My Name, The Weeknd