| Nine |

-♡-

-♡-

  "I can't believe you stole my friend. And you! This is why you were busy!? You turned me down to hang out with my sister!?" - Felix yelled frustrated at the two giggly yet guilty teens.

  "I didn't steal him!"

  "And if I knew you were coming here I would've gone with you!"

  He scoffed lightly, walking in the middle.

  "What about you?! Why didn't you call me to come here with you? You know I love these places!" - Mia spoke again.

  "Exactly. If I had invited you, I'd be leaving the place at six." - Her brother replied with a glazed look.

"We actually stayed less than 30 minutes there..." - Hyunjin said quietly.

  "Are you picking her side!? Just because you have a cr-"

  Felix couldn't finish the sentence as his mouth was now covered by his friend's hand.

  Mia watched the scene unfazed.

   "Anyway, that tree right there looks nice. Who wants to be my cameraman?" - She pointed at a big tree with yellow leaves, a lot of them fallen on the ground.

   "Sorry, my hands are busy." - Felix shook his two hands, holding one paper bag and one drink.

  "You can just-"

  "I'll do it! Do I stay still? Or should I move around? What type of video are you recording?" - Hyunjin put his things on the ground with a smile.

  Although startled, Mia quickly got her phone and searched for the video that would serve as inspiration.

  "O-oh. Nice." - Hyunjin's ears flushed a pink tone after watching the choreography.

  It was more on the "cool" side than on the "sexy" one, but he's a young boy with a little crush, so such a reaction was nothing but predictable.

  "Okay! I set the timer to 5 seconds, but please do warn me before you start recording!" - With a smile, she went to her position.

  "In 3..2..1..start!"

  -☆-

   "'Thanks Hwang'?" - Jisung stared at his phone's screen.

  "Huh? What for?" - His friend looked away from the book, confused.

"Uh? Ah, nothing." - He closed the app and put the phone back in his pocket.

  He's not the only Hwang in the world, Jisung, stop overthinking, the boy told himself.

  "Are you okay? You've been zoning out quite often lately." - Jisung's friend asked.

  "Of course! I'm just worried about our History grades...you know, the teacher said he was going to give us this group assignment and it wouldn't be easy..." - He explained with an uneasy smile.

  "Ah...that was why? Don't worry! As long as we have Lix in our team, we're acing it." - Hyunjin assured, nudging the younger.

  "Yeah, you're right."

  As Jisung was about to go back to eating, he felt his phone vibrating.

  "hey"
  "sorry for taking so long to text you"

  -♡-

"My lonely days are over

And life is like a song"

-

At Last, Etta James