| Twenty-four |

- ♡ -

- ♡ -

Spending the night before having a virtual movie session with her friends made Mia not only forget about setting an alarm for early in the morning, but also that she had a guest.

As an ordinary teenager, Mia woke up a little before eleven in the morning, not bothered enough to change out of her pyjamas.

"Good morning, honey! I left the cereal on the table." – Her mother spoke with a smile while cutting green onions.

"Tha-"

"Good morning, Mia!" – She turned to where the voice came from and immediately regretted it.

"Hi!" – She said before running back to her room.

How could I forget about Jisung being here?! And why did he have to be in the living room? Felix's bedroom is big enough to play!

This is so unfair. He looked so good while I probably looked like a mess.

Well, his hair was a bit messy, but he still looked cute...

Mia shook her head. "I'd better get ready for later."

Thankfully, her outfit had already been selected the day before, so getting ready shouldn't take that much time.

After showering, Mia put on a nice red skort with a white cartoon T-shirt and white shoes, her red jacket stayed inside the bag, just in case it got too cold. She opened Youtube and followed a "peachy girl makeup" tutorial.

"Mia! Come eat!" – Felix yelled from the dining room.

"Going!"

"Why did you run like th-" – Jisung stopped his words as soon as his eyes met hers. "Oh, wow. You look much prettier."

"Are you implying she was ugly before?" – The blonde teased. "I mean, I would agree, but..."

"No, no! Sorry if it sounded like that. I mean you were pretty before but you look stunning now." – His whole face became so red one could think he had eaten a bunch of spicy food.

Mia wasn't doing any better, but at least she could mask it. "Thank you...you look cute too."

"Oh my God, stop flirting in front of the food." – Felix made a disgusted face before pulling a chair to sit down. "Youngji! Food is ready!"

"Youngji?" – The girl asked, not expecting their sister to eat with them.

"Mom told her to go with us."

"Us?"

I thought it was a date?

"What? Don't tell me you thought I'd let you two have fun on your own?" – Felix asked with a subtle smirk.

He knew very well what he was doing.

"No! The more the merrier! I was about to call Doyum and Jihan too!"

It's easier to snuck out when there's more people.

"Jihan?" – He hid a smile. "Cool, I'll see if the other guys are available."

"Maybe they won't be able to come since it's too sudden."

- ♡ -

"I'm glad you called, I was so bored at home!" – Jeongin hugged Felix's arm.

"Yeah, our dad was doing something with the router so we had no wifi...and my 5g wasn't working!" – Hyunjin spoke as if his life was ending.

"I thought you'd be drawing or painting in a situation like that." – Mia commented.

"I was out of inspiration."

"When are your friends coming? I can't wait to meet them!" – Jeongin asked excitedly and, almost as if on cue, two teens approached them.

Jihan walked side by side with Doyum, both dimples showing as she smiled.

"Woah." – Felix opened his mouth in awe.

"Is that her boyfriend?" – Jeongin continued, not taking his eyes off of her for a second.

Mia chuckled.

Men.

"She's single, but good luck trying to get her attention."

"Mia!!" – The girl ran for a hug. "We haven't seen each other in ages!" – She cried out.

"We video called yesterday?"

"That's different. We can't hug you through videos!" – Doyum added, opening his arms for a hug.

"You guys are so clingy, I'm glad I moved schools." – He let go, flicking her head on the way. "Ouch!"

"It's nice to see you again!" – Jeongin waved at him before looking at the new face. "It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Jeongin."

"Oh, you're so well mannered. I'm Han Jihyo, but feel free to call me Jihan." – She directed the words to the siblings. "I was wondering when I was going to see you again!" – She turned to Jisung with a smile.

"You guys know each other?"

"Long story. Who wants to get matching headbands?" – Mia pointed at the store next to the gate.

"Me!"

Hyunjin and Jisung yelled.

_♡_

"But, oh, no

I always act so dumb with you"

-

Uh-oh, Jeremy Shada