| Twenty-seven |

_♡_

_♡_

Monday morning. The time where students meet to either complain about how short the weekend was or to boost about how much fun they had – sometimes both.

Mia fit in the second case.

She arrived at the school with her brother and, as soon as they passed through the main gate, the two went their separate ways.

"Morning!" – Sieun waved. "You look recharged. Did you sleep throughout the whole weekend?"

"I wish." – Mia laughed. "I'm more tired than I was on Friday."

Happy? Yes.

Tired? Also yes.

Getting a boyfriend or not, the girl still spent most of her time outside and with people. As an introvert, it took all of her energy.

"Right! I saw Hyunjin's story, you went to an Amusement Park? Without me?!" – Sieun playfully complained.

"It wasn't planned! I was thinking about going with Jisung only but then Felix tagged along with his friends."

"It's fine, don't worry. I don't even like amusement parks that muc– With Jisung only? Why?" – She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Uh...we..." – The words didn't seem to want to leave her mouth.

One thing is telling a best friend of five years when you're filled with adrenaline in the middle of an Amusement Park. Another one is telling a recent friend at school where people could hear it.

It's not like she wanted to hide it, no. Mia just wasn't the type to go around telling everyone she was dating.

Let's be real, she barely understood what dating even meant. Hold hands? She did that with Jihan. Tell them everything? She told Doyum. Kiss? Well, maybe that. Go on dates...make each other's hearts flutter...

"Mia!" – Sieun called out, snapping her fingers. "Did something happen during the weekend?"

"Do you promise you won't tell anyone?"

"I don't even have any other friends beside you and Gyu, Mia."

Mia held in a laugh, afterall, she wasn't that different.

"Me and Jisung are dating. He asked me out at the Ferris Wheel." – She spoke quietly, aware of her surroundings.

"Oh my God! Congrats!! I knew you two would become a couple eventually."

"Thanks..."

Mia looked at her feet, not exactly knowing how to act since she had never been in a situation like this before.

"So? Where is he? Are you having lunch with him from now on? Do you have a date scheduled?" – Sieun filled her with questions, a smile on her face.

"Uh...we didn't really talk about anything? We just wished each other a good night and that was it." – She spoke with an uneasy tone. Was she dating wrong?

"Huh? Girl, you should-" – The bell rang, signalling the beginning of classes. "We'll talk later."

Sieun ran to her classroom, while Mia calmly walked towards hers.

"Hi!" – Beomgyu put his hand up in the air. "You look very nice for a Monday." – He joked once she reached the table.

"Thanks, I guess?"

"How was the amusement park?" – Noticing the girl was taken aback, he elaborated. "Hyunjin's story."

Does everyone follow him??

"Ah, right. It was nice, I had lots of fun." – Mia replied briefly after the teacher entered the room.

"We should talk more during lunch."

- ☆ -

"Now?" – Mia unconsciously replied out loud to the text she had just received.

Beomgyu side eyed her after finishing organising his materials. "What?"

"Oh, nothing. You and Sieun can go ahead, I'll be there later."

"What's wrong? We can wait."

Mia shook her head with a smile. "Nothing's wrong! I'll explain later."

"Alright, text us if you need anything. See ya!" – He jogged to the door.

Mia typed a few words on her phone and locked the screen.

A minute later, a smiley boy appeared at the door. "Hi!"

"Hi..." – She slowly walked to him.

"Uhm, so...should we go?" – He asked with cheeks tinted.

"Yep!"

"Is this okay?" – Jisung offered his hand.

She hesitated for a few seconds. "Uhm, yeah! Sure!" – She held it with a smile.

Lix knows already anyway.

"So? How was your class?" – He asked as they walked side by side.

"Pretty fun! We could choose anyone we wanted to be in English class during the activity." – Mia spoke excitedly.

"Oh! I can't wait to have that class."

After reaching the canteen, they filled their trays with food and sat on a table close to the wall.

"Woah! What did they put on the food today? It tastes amazing!" – Jisung covered his mouth as it opened in awe.

"They say food tastes better when you're with someone you love..." – She whispered with a grin.

"Hm?" – He hummed and she shook her head.

"Mia? Why are the two of you eating alone? Did the others not come?" – Kira glanced at the boy in front of her before sitting down with her tray.

"Oh, hey! They did come, we just–"

"We're dating. We sent them away for some privacy." – Jisung cut her off, subtly glaring at the one who had just sat down.

"Oh. I didn't know you two had that kind of relationship, I'm sorry to bother."

She let out a weak smile and walked away.

_♡_