| Five |

-♡-

-♡-

"They're leaving, aren't you going?" - Taehyun nudged his friend.

  "They're definitely a couple, I'm not going there to embarrass myself."  - Kai looked down.

  "What if I go with you?" - Mia got everyone's attention.

  "Then you embarass yourself with him." - Beomgyu replied with straight eyebrows.

  "Why would you- Oh my God! Did you like one of them!? You..!?" - Doyum put a hand on his chest, mouth wide open.

  "Why? Does she not like boys?" - Again, Beomgyu spoke.

  "It's not that she doesn't like boys, but her only love is Tom Holland." - Jihyo explained, taking  a sip of her drink.

  The other boys nodded, fully understanding her mindset.

  "Last chance..." - Taehyun glanced at the two close to the door.

  "Whatever, you only live once. Let's go." - Mia got up, dragging the tall boy with her.

  Jogging a bit, they were able to stand in front of the duo.

  "Excuse me!" - She made them stop walking.

   Jisung widened his eyes at the sight, but soon recomposed himself - although he was still holding onto the older friend.

  "Yes..?" - Minho took the initiative.

  "We..uh..." - Mia asked for help with her eyes.

  "We....I'm sorry, are you two in a relationship!?" - Kai let the words out, nearly yelling out of nervousness.

  Meanwhile, Jisung and Minho exchanged shocked glances.

  "No! We're friends!" - Jisung distanced himself from the latter.

  Mia held a laugh.

  "Then...can I have your number?" - She spoke towards the brown haired one.

  "M- My number?" - He pointed at himself.

  "Why would you ask for his'!" - The other one exhaled frustration.