| Fourteen |

_♡_

_♡_

Any student could agree that Fridays were the best. They left school earlier, there was no class the next day and the subjects were fairly easy. Well, except for Physics. Before entering High School, Mia believed she'd love Physics and would get pretty great grades in it, but guess what? She was proven wrong on her first test. Long story short, she now hates Physics.

"It's so funny to see how your mood changes after Physics' class." - Beomgyu made fun of the girl, who was still trying to solve the last problem.

"Dude!! I want to be a show producer, why the hell do I need to know how long it'll take for a ball to touch the ground?!" - She put the pen down, wiggling her shoulders with a pout.

"Let's go have lunch, maybe that'll calm you down." - Her friend got up with a pitiful smile.

"I had a snack earlier, I'm staying here to solve this."

"You sure? You should eat properly."

Mia grabbed her bag, slowly opening it and taking a blue pot out. She took the lid off and waved the sandwich to him with a smile.

"Oh, alright. Do you want me to just buy something and come here?" - Beomgyu asked, ready to get his wallet.

"It's okay, you should go before you miss the bulgogi." 

"Bulgogi-!? Have a good lunch!"

Not thinking twice, the boy ran from the classroom, hoping he hadn't just missed one of his favorite dishes.

 Meanwhile, Mia got her phone, noticing there was a message from her newly made "friend", asking if they could have lunch together.

"I'm in my class, if you wanna come.", she replied before putting the phone away and reading the book's text for the third time since apparently "the answer is always in the problem".

"Hi!" - The boy carefully walked towards her, uneasy steps as he didn't know where to stand.

"Hey...you're not having lunch?" 

"Ah, my class got dismissed earlier so I ate already. You?" - He glanced at the food on her table.

"I was going to eat after finishing this, but apparently Physics wants me to starve." - She rested her head on the back of the chair.

"Physics? Can I see?"

 Jisung pushed his chair closer to her table, turning the book so he could read better. Mia watched him attentively, wondering whether he was trying to act smart or if he actually knew how to solve all those problems.

"I didn't have this class yet..." - As she was about to laugh, he continued. "But I think I know how to solve this. First, everything gets easier if you write down all the information they give you and what you need to know. Here, you need to know 't', which is the time interval, so it'd be the best to use the kinematic equation. Don't forget to put everything in the international system..."

 Soon, Mia started to pay attention to every little thing he was saying and, surprisingly, understanding everything. It seemed so simple now.

"Is it 1.4?" - She asked, turning her notebook to him.

"What?" - The girl tilted her head. "1.4 what?"

"Oh! Seconds!" - Mia added an 's' beside the answer.

"Yep, that's right!"

  The teenager put both of her hands  up straight, celebrating the right answer and also understanding in five minutes what she struggled with for fifty.

"Woah, I didn't know you were this smart." 

"I'm not..." - He looked away, discreetly touching his now hot cheeks.

"Are you busy on Saturday mornings?"

"Huh?" - Jisung turned to the girl again, fairly confused. "I'm not, why?"

"Would you mind studying with me? I can help you with anything that doesn't involve numbers!" 

_♡_

"I knew I needed you, but I never showed

But I wanna stay with you"

-

Say you won't let go, James Arthur