|Twenty|

_♡_

_♡_

Do you know that feeling when you're drinking something out of a box, then you get near the end but you can't drink it all as much as you try? You know there's drink left, but the straw never sucks it all. It makes you somehow upset and angry at the same time.

That's how Thursdays made Mia feel.

You know Friday is near, it's just one more day until the week's over, but as much as you want it to end, it doesn't. Some Thursdays seem longer than the rest of the week.

"You should look at it from the bright side..." - Felix started, getting a very subtle glare from his sister. "Half of the day went by already!"

Mia celebrated, making the boys laugh.

Beomgyu and Han were absent today and Sieun had a meeting for another project, hence why she was hanging out with her brother and his friends.

"Anyway, how is your group doing? Have you started working on the project?" - She asked, mainly towards her brother.

"We already assigned a few tasks and we're sending inspo on the groupchat, too. We haven't decided on a day to meet yet though."

The girl nodded respectfully.

"Jiwon and Takato joined our team, I'm pretty sure we're acing all subjects." - Hyunjin commented, complementing when he saw the clueless expression on her face. "Jiwon is usually first place in class, it's been like that for three...four years, I think? And she's the girl that has a crush on your brother."

Everyone besides Felix laughed. "Which one?" - Mia questioned with a smile. "I know two from my class."

"Wait, really!? Jeongin, where's the list? We may have to update it." - He hushed the youngest to grab his phone.

Felix sighed in clear disappointment. "When are you going to delete that!?"

Once again, the only female there was confused - but she had an idea of what it could be.

"When people stop crushing on you...or when you get a partner."

"Can I see the list?" - Mia glanced at the screen, ignoring her frustrated brother. "Woah, six people? That's a lot."

"And these are only the ones that are very vocal about it!"

"I see my brother's a charming guy." - She nudged him with a smile.

"What about you?" - Asked Hyunjin.

"Hm?"

"I bet a lot of people have a crush on you too." - He continued, making his younger brother cover his face in embarrassment.

She chuckled lightly. "I doubt. What would they like about me?" - Seeing the change of expression from the boys, Mia quickly explained. "No, I don't mean it like that! I think I have a few positive qualities and I like myself, but I know that because I've lived with myself for sixteen years, you know?"

"Hyunjin needed less than sixteen days..." - Jeongin mumbled quietly, earning a glare and a slap in return.

Taking the lack of response as a sigh the conversation was over, Mia unlocked her phone to check social media.

"Woah, he's so stupid!"

_☆_

"Why?" - Sieun asked her friend in the library, regarding the reason why Beomgyu contacted everyone privately instead of creating a group chat.

"He either doesn't know how or forgot to do so." - Mia shrugged. "But I'll get Kira's number today and make it myself."

A minute later, Jisung arrived at the table. "Hey!" - He waved with a big smile.

"I thought you weren't coming?"

"Yeah, weren't you sick? Oh- was it a lie to ditch school?" - Sieun suggested, making the boy shake his head eagerly.

"I'm still sick, but I didn't want to miss the first meeting."

Before Mia could say it was fine and that they would update him later, two other people reached the table.

"You're all early!" - Beomgyu pointed at his watch.

"Early? You're the one who's late!"

"Huh? Ohh! I forgot to tell you all Kira was going to be late." - He grinned apologetically.

"Kira...?" - Jisung mumbled to himself, catching their attention.

"Right, you don't know each other! Kira, this is our friend from another class, Han Jisung. Jisung, this is our newest friend, Kira."

Their eyes met. While Jisung had a hateful gaze on his eyes, the blonde's emotions couldn't be read, it was almost as if she felt anxious but pleased to see him.

"Uhm, do you know each other?

"Actually, ye-"

"Nice to meet you. I'm Jisung." - He cut her off, not bothering to offer a hand.

Beomgyu was very thrilled about them finally meeting and Sieun was focused on the texts she has been receiving, but Mia? It was clear for her that those two had something going on.

And it bothered her.

- ♡ -