| Sixteen |

- ♡ -

- ♡ -

"Do you know what me and Beomgyu have in common?" - Doyum asked, fidgeting with a plushie on the bed.

"Uhm...you're both my friends?" - Mia finished organising her table and sat beside him.

"Woah..."

"What?"

"It's the fact that we both know how slow witted you are." - He shook his head in disappointment.

  The girl thought so hard one could think she was taking an exam. Well, her friend had just called her slow witted, she couldn't possibly ask him why and confirm his words.

"Give me a tip...?" - Mia held her index finger up.

"Hyunjin."

"Is this about Beomgyu thinking Hyunjin likes me? Because I already told him he's wrong."

"And that is why you're slow witted." - Doyum pointed at her with both hands, marking his point.

"You don't even know him!" - She reasoned, trying not to raise the tone since the boys were in the room next to them.

"The look he gave me downstairs was enough."

"What look?"

"The 'If you're not her boyfriend then why are you so close? Do you like her? Because she's mine' look." - The boy acted the scene out, furrowed brows and an unnecessary deep voice.

"You're a weirdo. Both of you." - She laughed.

"You want proof? They're having a movie session later, aren't they? Let's go too."

"Watch movies with my brother's friends? No, thank you." - Mia scrunched her face, being uncomfortable with the idea.

"Weren't you friends with them?"

"Uhm, not really? I'm close to Hyunjin only." - While Mia was giving her relationships a thought, her friend was busy holding a smirk.

"And may I know why?"

"Because-"

Doyum raised both eyebrows, teasingly signing for her to continue.

"Just because! What time is it anyway? Shouldn't you be heading home?" - She searched for her phone, pulling and pushing the pillows and plushies out of the way.

"Here. My parents allowed me to sleep over, by the way." - He handed her the device with a smile.

"But I didn't invite you?"

- ☆ -

"I don't care if you didn't invite us, I'm staying here until tomorrow." - Hyunjin stated, getting comfortable on the fluffy bed.

"We have enough space and tomorrow is Sunday anyway, you can stay." - Felix smiled.

"Only him!?"

"Of course not! You're all spending the night with me." - He hugged the youngest of the group, who immediately regretted showing a tiny slice of affection.

"Actually, I have to go."

"What do you mean you have to go already? It's still six!" - Felix whined as his friend smiled apologetically to him.

"Something came up, I'll sleep over next time." - Han got up, gathering his belongings that were scattered around the room.

"You'd better! Oh, you still haven't seen my sister, right? I'll introduce her to you." - The Australian waved his hand, showing the way.

"Ay, don't bother her. She's inside her room having fun with her boyf- her friend." - Han spoke with a subtle grin, taking a glance at the one he successfully teased.

Felix didn't miss the interaction. "They're friends only, Hyun! Don't worry, I would've known if my sister was dating someone." - He attempted to make the latter feel less burdened.

"I'm going, bye guys!" - Still laughing lightly, he walked outside the room

"Hope things don't work out with your tiktok crush!" - Hyunjin yelled, making the others chuckle loudly.

Being reminded of the girl he liked, Han opened the texting app to ask what she was up to. They had agreed on meeting on some Saturdays but sadly today wasn't one of them. Anyhow, the teenager wondered if Mia had been able to finish the rest of her Physics' homework.

Even though he wasn't the biggest fan of studying, he could make an effort if that meant spending more time with her.

- ♡ -