| Seven |

_ ♡ _

The students were in the middle of the five-minute break when Felix suddenly got a text from his sister.

  "Please tell me you brought your chemistry book.", it said.

  "Stupid girl." - He laughed, opening his bag.

  "Who?" - Jisung and Hyunjin asked in tune, Jeongin now looking away from his own phone.

  "My sister forgot her chemistry book and-"

  "She can have mine!" - Hyunjin yelled, scooting over to his desk and grabbing the book.

  The other three kept staring at him.

  "What?" - He placed the book on his lap slowly.

  "Are you really trying to get with Lix's sister?" - Jisung squinted his eyes, one side of his lips up.

  "Can't I?"

  "That's up to her, man." - The brother shuggred.

  "Alright! What's her class?"

  After getting up in a flash, Hyunjin got the information and rushed to the girl's class.

  As he stopped at the door, a bunch of heads turned, but soon, they were minding their own business again after noticing the book.

  Mia, on the other side, was too busy laughing with Beomgyu to even realise the boy coming towards their table.

  "Here's your book." - Hyunjin put the object on the table, glancing at her seatmate.

  "Oh! I thought Lix would come! Thank you so much, Hyunjin! I owe you one." - She grabbed the book with a huge smile.

  "Then, do you want to go somewhere with me after school?"

  While Beomgyu's eyes immediately widened - which he hid quickly -, Mia's smile faded slowly, at the same time as her eyebrows went up.

  Before any sound could come out from the girl's mouth, the bell rang.

  "Text me on the next break!" - Hyunjin shouted while running out of the classroom.