Chapter 6

When we arrived to the beach I just got the time to get out of the car that Topper took my hand in his and started walking toward Rafe and Kelce "Are you serious ?" I looked at him upset "Come on y/n let's have fun, they aren't that mean" I knew he didn't have patience so I accepted and followed him.  

When Rafe saws me he seemed angry "What is she doing here ?" he looked at Topper, I looked at Rafe annoyed then smiled "I'm his girlfriend" for some reason this made rafe and kelce laugh so I turned to Topper, he looked embarrased. He then left my hand go and said "No we're just chilling you know" and laughed. "Oh okay she got some humor" Rafe said before laughing, I laughed not wanting to make a scene in front of everyone and after all this couldn't get any worse.

I took Topper arm and dragged him somewhere calm "What was that" I said angry "They aren't ready y/n, let's just have fun" he said ready to go back to his friends but i was still holding his arm "But you are ready aren't you? Because why would you call me your girlfriend if not" I told him but he didn't respond and moved his arm so he could go. I stayed there, I felt like I was gonna brust into tears but I pulled myself together quick. 

While Topper was doing his things, I just drank over and over after all that's all I had to do even if I'm not much of a drinker. Not even one hours already passed that I already felt weird and dizzy, I turned around when I heard my name and suprise it was Sarah. "Hey y/n what are you doing here ?" she said suprised "Getting waisted i guess" I said laughing before almost falling, she catched me before sitting in the sand with me. I putted my head on her shoulder "I'm not feeling very good right now sarah" "I know" she said will playing with my hair "Wanna go home ?" she asked me and I nodded so she helped me get up, we walked to her car and she helped me get into it before getting on her side to start driving. 

We were on our way and I did the best to not say anything that I would regret "You were there alone ?" she asked me "I was here with um..." I had to think of a lie but It wasn't teh best moment "some friends yeah" she looked at me "Do I know them ?" she smiled "Probably, they are very nice" I said before passing out due to how much I drank.

When I woke up it was already the next day, I rolled to the other side and saw that it wasn't my bed "Topper ?" I said, loudly enough "What ?" sarah asked through the corridor, I quickly sat "I said good morning" "Oh hi y/n" sarah said enterring the house and sat on the bed. "Why am I here ?" I said confused "Don't remember the party ? you said you were with your friends and added that they are very nice" she smiled, suddenly I remembered the party and more exactly what happened with Topper. She have me a glass of water "What's wrong" she asked seeing how sad I looked, I took the water and drank it "I should go" I said standing up but falling back into the bed, I was still a bit dizzy for yesterday. "You drank a lot y/n" sarah laughed saying it, I laughed not believing here but the look on her face after that made me realize she wasn't. "You can stay here don't worry" she said before her brother rafe walked into her room "That girl is so funny" he said while laughing, I stared at him like I was gonna kill him if he say what happened "What ?" sarah said unamused "At the party she said she was Topp-" I stopped him there "It's nothing, I was drunk you said it" I smiled looking at rafe then sarah. Sarah pushed rafe away from her room and closed the door "What was that about ?" she said while jumping on her bed next to me "I don't know" I said looking away, at this moment my phone rang but he was on the across the room so sarah got it for me before I couldn't even move "What does he want ?" she laughed "Who's this ?" I asked "It's Topper, we broke up yesterday. It all happened so fast" she said before getting the call "God you're fine, after you left y/n I felt so bad. I'm sorry for the party, are you okay ?" he said, sarah and I looked at each others right away. "Are you serious ?" she said "I'm sorry" I said "What's goign on between you two ?" she aske angry, I was about to respond but I remembered yesterday night and how Topper made me feel "Nothing really, he wanted to go to this party and I was bored so I said yes. He can be so naive sometimes that he made up stories about us i guess" She seemed to believe me "Topper stop annoying us, she s uninterested just like me" she said but Topper already hang up before she finsihed talking. I smiled at her but I felt so terrible for saying that, why is saying the true so hard. I layed back on the bed and before putting another pillow over my face. "He won't annoy us again don't worry" sarah said before leaving the room. I took the pillow out of my face after she leaved and wiped my tears off, after all it was my fault. I needed to fix this so I got up no matter how dizzy I felt and leaved while srah was occuped in her bathroom.

I might have negliged my health cuz on the way to Topper house I felt on the ground, I guess I might have passed out again or something.