Chapter 11 "flashbacks"

It's the next day.

Dixie' POV: I woke up laying on Noah's chest with his shorts and shirt. We were still laying in the sand under the lifeguard tower. I could see the sun rise it was beautiful then I look down and see Noah.I admired his perfect looks and within seconds I Had a small smile on my face. I'm lucky I thought to myself. Then I start to get flashbacks Of Us when we first met.

Before The meeting Dixie's POV: "okay so now I have a meeting with The Italian Mafia Boss?" "Yes Dixie." Mads said. "Well do you at least know how he looks like?" I say. "They say he is hot but I never really seen a picture of him."Mads said. "What should I wear?" I ask. "Why are you so worried? The meeting is In 2 days?" "Why ask Mads? It's not like I'm going to think he is hot." "You don't know that you hadn't even seen him." "Ugh your right how am I supposed to look for the meeting?" "Look like yourself you are a bad bitch you are gorgeous!" "Thx Mads but what if someone comes to the meeting?" "Like who?" Mads asked
I give her a look then look down and say under my breath. "Tayler." "I got that cover already." Mads said. "Ik you did but also what if he has a girlfriend Or even "better"a wife!"
"Chill dix he is your age and pls don't do something stupid." "Trust me I won't"

Meeting day.

"Mads I'm nervous!" "Why now?" Mads said "I don't know I feel like this meeting will be a good thing but distract me from something." I say "yeah it will distract you from trying not to loose your v-card until marriage"she said and burst laughing. I shove her and giggle "No that will not happen" Couple hours later in the meeting room w/Noah.  "Stellen Sie sicher dass seine Sicherheit nicht hereinkommt" He leaves then I turn to him. "Hello I'm Noah beck Italia' s mafia leader." He says looking at me. "Well hello Noah I'm Dixie d'amelio Germany' s mafia leader" I say "You may be wondering why I called you here." He says giving me a small smile. Not going to lie His smile was kinda cute. "Yeah I was wondering" I give him a small smile. He blushes and looks down. Omg "Well there is going to be a party it's about my birthday and I was wondering if you would like to come?"

Present time (not in flashback)

Dang just for that invitation I'm here laying on Noah's chest and also in a relationship w/him. Wow this guy. I give him a sweet kiss on his cheek he is still asleep. I wanted to grab my phone but as soon as I moved he grips on too me and hugs me tightly. "No" he mumbles. "Babe I need my phone." I say in a soft voice he opens his eyes. The sun perfectly shining on to his hazel eyes making them light up. "Morning love" he says morning voice oml! "Your hot in you morning voice." I say "well thank you my lady." He says. I look turn my face to the sun rising. "What are you thinking about love?" He asked rubbing my inner thigh "The first time we kissed" "oh yeah?" "Yeah still remember you been so bold to tell me that you wanted to rip my dress off" I giggle. "I still did just another way love" he gets up "follow me love" he holds his hand out. I take his hand out and we start walking toward something "wait put this" he hands me a blindfold I put it on and we continue walking. Until Noah stops. "Okay take it off" I take it off and see Noah in one knee holding out a diamond ring. "Dixie Jane D'amelio I love you so much more than life Will you marry me?" Behind him he had a big breakfast and a poster saying "Marry me?"

N-no.