C13

"I'm sorry ma'am Noah is dead." Doctor says. "No no no no!" I wake up tears on my cheeks  trying to catch my breath my breathing getting heavy. I look beside me and I see Noah waking up. My breathing was coming into normal breathing I wipe my tears. "B-babe a-are you okay?" Noah says. "Yeah I'm okay." I say scared and kinda shaking. "It was just a dream love I'm with you" he says grabs my waist and pulls me next to him and he give me a kiss. "The accident was 2 weeks ago love I'm alive." Noah says softly. "It still haunts me Noah if you would had-." "I didn't die I'm alive next to you about to kiss you every time you speak about that." He says. I smile "I didn't want to loose you I love you." I say and he stays quiet for a bit. "Either way we are killers and mafia leader we are our only weakness." "I love you." I say.

3 months later in Germany

"Mads how do I look?" I say "you look hot in that wedding dress" Mads says "how long do we have before we walk down?" I say "About 10 minutes my dad will walk you down" "Steve my almost second father yeah I prefer him." I say "my dad loves you like a daughter this is important for him" "Ik it is and your like a sister to me." "Fair enough" Mads says A knock on the door and Mads opens it "Mads is time." Steve says  "Okay dad"..

Noah's POV: "Curtis she is taking along time" I say "Noah your nervous it's fine now just be patient." "Curtis what if she is hurt?" "She is not no-." The doors fly open and Mads dad is holding Dixie's arm and music starts playing. They start walking down coming to me. I smile and a tear forms in my eye. "protect Dixie Noah she is like a daughter to me." "Yes Mr.Lewis I will." He hands her to me "love," I say "babe" she says. We start the service I really was just admiring Dixie the whole time until they said my name. "Mr. Noah Timothy Beck Do you take Dixie Jane D'amelio to be your wife and be there for her in sickness and poor ness and richness anyway in her life?" "I do." "Dixie do you take Noah Timothy Beck to be your husband and be there for her in sickness and poor ness and richness anyway in her life?" "I do" "I declare you guys Husband and wife you may kiss the bride." I give Dixie a long kiss.

"Cheer for our Mafia lovers!".......