Very long car ride!

Thomas's pov:

I had already told the driver where we we're going when I called for the car before Y/N hoped in so it would be a surprise, but by the way she's acting I'm starting to think she doesn't like surprises very much.

"Sooo... Are you ever going to tell me where we're going cause I've sat here for twenty minutes very patiently and silently so the least you can do is tell me where your taking me Tommy" she complains.

I chuckle at her little statement and lie.

"Well if the new patient and quiet is impatient and very loud then, yeah you have but I'm still not telling you where we're going, and if your board just go scrolling Insta" I say laughing.

I turn and look at her to see her face at my remark.

I receive a glare from her as she grabs her phone out of her jean pockets very slowly still looking at me, actually let me rephrase that, glaring at me.

I chuckle at her face.

"Hey Tommy?"

"I'm still not going to tell you where we're going so don't even ask" I say rolling my eyes.

"I wasn't going to ask that!" She says.

I swing my head back at her completely shocked.
"Wait what?!"

"I was gonna say your hair is very nice!" She says smiling innocently.

"And...." I push on feeling like I know whats to come.

"Nothing just that you have nice hair" she says again smiling innocently.

"Alright..." I say feeling like she is going to ask something else.

"And where are we going" she says quickly.

"Aha knew it!" I say poking her arm.
"And I ain't telling ya for the last time!"

"Ugh you no fun tommy!"she say.

I laugh at her again.

God this girl never gives up shes so damn stubborn bloody hell!

"Whats you last name tommy?"

Uh oh! Not this question!
Chill Thomas she hasn't said anything about seeing you of a movie so just chill! She's probably different, well she has been so far.

"U-um"

For grist sake Thomas chill no need to go bloody stuttering dumbass.

"Sangster" I say looking at her "why?"

"Just figured I could start to call you by your last name! It would be funny" she says giggling.

"Whatever!" I say rolling my eyes laughing quietly "what's your?"

"Y/L/N"

"Nice" I reply smirking "Y/L/N"

She whips her head around at me with wide eyes but slowly turns into glaring at me.

Damn this girl is good at glaring is it like her talent or something?

"You know your very good at glaring, you know you glare a lot, see your glaring now!" I say teasing her.

She slaps me on the arm due to that remark.

"Owww!" I complain "abusive much?" I say acting hurt.

But her face doesn't change.

"That's what you get for being a smartass" she says going back to her phone with a smug look on her face.

I sigh "this is going to be a long car ride"I exaggerate.

"Tell me about it!" She says laughing not looking up from her phone.

I laugh at how she doesn't even look up from her phone when talking.

Guess she is different she didn't seem to recognize the last name,but you'll have to tell her soon tommy!

I internally sigh.