Hello, Again

"why!"

"Woah, woah chill!"

Right now I'm on the phone to my brother Jason cause he cancelled on me.

"Look Y/N, Lilly needs me she said she panicks when I leave her!" Jason is really getting annoying right now.

"Well I need you more then her your my brother and when I need you you always cancel cause Lilly said this Lilly needs that!"
Right know I'm just saying what's on my mind I don't care if it hurts him he needs to here it.

"Alright, Y/N, you need to learn that other people need me, especially when it's my girlfriend I may need to cancel!" He say and I can hear him trying to stay calm.

Right now I'm standing outside my apartment room waiting for an friend to show me around town.

"So!" I've just about had it "When will you be able to come to London ay!?, Huh"

"Y/N I-"

"Exactly you don't know do you?!" I yell.

"That's it I'm leaving, I'm not talking to you when your like this" he mumbles clearly stressed but I don't care he promised he'd come and now he's going to LILY out of all people.

"No, no,no,no, don't you dare hang up!" I take my phone from ear to see if he's still there and it's still there so I put it back to my ear "Don't you dear-" I get cut of by him "no no Jason!" That's when I hear the line get cut of.

I take my phone and look at it.

I let out a loud frustrated sigh "stuff you Jason!" I yell at my phone.
I lean back against my door and slid down with my back against my front door and put my head in my hands.

"Ugh!" I bang my head in my hands out of frustration.

"Hey you ok?" A British voice asks and I sense them bend down to be level with me. I look up to see the boy from the bar last night and I remember he was gonna show me around that's why I'm out here.

"Yeah I'm fine Thomas" I say looking back down.

"What was that about?" He asks sitting down next to me.

I sigh " it was my brother" I say waving my phone around in front of me. "He just cancelled on me cause if his dumb girlfriend, that dumb idiot" I say letting my arm drop back down on my knees and then putting my knees down and letting them lay straight down in front of me and then I hit my head against my door.

"Hey, love, look ignore him if he cancelled it's his fault alright, he's just giving you reasons to not have to do things for him when he asks!" He says putting his hand on top of my hand causing my stomach to flip for some reason.

What's this man doing to me?

" Alright" I say looking him dead in the eye "well, where are you showing me first tommy boy!"i say smirking.

He just rolls his eyes and stands up and stands in front of me with his hands out to help me up.

"Only one way to find out ay love" he teases back smirking .

"I'm scared now but" I grab his hands and he pull me up with such ease I feel like I'm flying. "I'm up for it" I whisper back at him.

"Alright then come on now love let's get a move on before we miss everything good!" He says grabbing my hand and running me out the apartment building into a taxi he had already prepared.

"Your gonna love it, don't worry love!" It's all he says as the car takes off.