Time to tell a story

Thomas's pov:

"what's wrong with it being her?"

"Well there's alot that happened when she was a kid with her family like a lot of family drama that I don't think she deserved" Roxie says looking sympathetic.

"Really?" I ask surprised.

"Yeah" Roxie says more quietly now looking like she's thinking.

"Alright I'm gonna tell you cause your probably so confused right now"

"I am" I say

"Well.."

Roxie's pov of Eleven years ago:

"No I'm telling you Roxie he's not worth it!"

"Why isn't he?" I ask Y/N.

"Have you seen how he acts in our classes he a oblivious dumb idiot, nothing else to say about him!" Y/N says.

Roxie:
I was walking with Y/N on our way back to her house to get ready for her music risital for that night we where just talking about boys.

Thomas:
How old where you guys?

Roxie:
We where thirteen then.

Thomas:
Alright continue.

"I'm telling you your gonna ace it and then Liam will be so proud!" I squeal as we reach her house.

"Yeah, he's the only one who supports my passion, my parents think it's not gonna be successful and get me money, but I'm not doing it for the money" Y/N says.

"Oi, careful what you say your parents will hear you"

"Their not home right now their at work and Liam said that he's gonna get the afternoon off to come to it and Jason said he gets of work at least half an hour before it starts and Ian is at work he said he can't make it but he wants someone to record and send it to him when it's done" Y/N says unlocking the front door.

"Aww, but hey at least they have the afternoon off" I say happily.

"Yeah mum and dad said they finish an hour before it starts so they should get there and hang with us before we head in" Y/N says as we shut the door behind us and head up stairs to her room.

"Alright what are we wearing today?" Y/N asks.

"Welp since it's my turn to pick your risital outfit it's gonna be good but not too over the top" I I say ripping open her closet.

"Alright" Y/N laughs.

"Damn you have such good clothes!"

"Yeah mum and dad let me buy whatever I wanted yesterday for my birthday, but not better then you gift!"

"Yeah, I don't think anyone had a right to call you a brat for that, I mean it was your birthday so of course you got to go shopping!" I say finally deciding on an outfit.

"Yeah"

"Alright here!" I say handing the clothes to her.

"Alright I'm gonna go get changed" Y/N says heading to her bathroom in her bedroom shutting the door behind her.

"I'm picking mine out too!" I yell out.

"Alright" she yells back.

Y/N finally opens the door after a few minutes and comes out with her school clothes in her arm chucking them on her bed.

"Oh my god!" I exclaim.

"Whatcha think" Y/N says spinning around.

"Amazing and still simple!" I say.