You can't be serious

Y/N's pov:

Almost a month has passed since Roxie told me that she explained to Thomas the whole story of why I ignored my mum's call when I was drunk after our night out.

I haven't spoke to him since then, I've completely ignored him and his texts and calls, I've asked Roxie to tell him to stop texting and calling me.

I have just finished my work shift at the  coffee 'n' beer bar and I'm walking down the street to get back to my apartment.

Walking home to the apartment building is when I'm always looking around cause since Thomas still lives in the same building as me I'm always trying to not bump into him on my way up but most times I just make it past.

Today wasn't one of those days.

"Y/N!" Thomas says as he heads up the stairs behind me after I collected my mail.

I stop and close my eyes annoyed and sigh quietly and then turn around and put on a smile "Thomas!" I say awkwardly.

"Hey"

I turn around and drop my smile and start to curse under my breath and I hear his feet following me up the stairs.

"Hey, what are you doing today I was hoping we could talk and I could come over and see Bark?" Thomas asked me.

Oh shit how could I forget that Bark is still his as well.

"Um, I mean, I'm kinda busy righ-"

"Please?"

I sigh to myself knowing I'm going to regret this "fine" I say then with that I turn around and speed up the Stairs to my apartment and I grab my keys out and open the door wanting to get this over with as soon as possible.

"Bark!" I call out placing my keys on the kitchen counter with my jumper and I grab my phone out of the pocket and hold it.

"Hey Bark, come here" I say walking to my room where he usually is.

And I was right he was on my bed and as soon as he sees me he jumps of my bed and runs to me jumping on my legs so I bend down and pick him up telling him Thomas is here and heading out to give him to Thomas.

"Here" I say passing Bark to him.

I head back to my room but am stoped when Thomas calls out my name.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

"Bark messed up some stuff in my room so I'm going to clean it up"

"Alright" he says.

"Sit down and grab a water if you want out of the fridge" I say turning around again and heading to my room.

I hear him say a quiet thanks.

I pick up the stuff that Bark knocked over and out them back in place and I just sit down on my bed after that's done and I decide to text Roxie and ask her if she can come over and talk to Thomas cause I don't really want to after the last time we talk and when he found out about my past.

I hate it when people find out about my past cause it happened in high school everyone started treating me from normal, popular and nice to an outcast cause they don't want to be friends with someone who's mother left them, their brother died protecting them, and having a dad who doesn't care what they do with their life.

Roxie:
Sorry can't plus you'll have to talk to him soon!

Me:
Seriously!

Roxie:
Yeah seriously, now just talk to him!

Me:
Your doing this on purpose whatever bye.

God, looks like I'm not going to get saved.

Just as I'm about to head out their my phone rings but I can't answer it cause my phone almost dead and my charger is out in the kitchen so I run out the room and past Thomas towards the kitchen and quickly plug my phone in and answer the call with Thomas looking at me weirdly.

"Hello?"

"Hey Y/N, look I know you probably don't wanna talk to me but I think that I have something that you'll wanna know about"

Of course it's Jason, no wounder why it came up as unknown caller ID since I deleted his number.

"What is it if it's not important I swear I'll block you, I don't care what you say I will block you and you know I will, so don't try me!" I snap annoyed that he is navie enough to call me after what happened last time he did.

"It's worth it"

I sigh now knowing that he's serious by the way he sounds "How important?" I ask.

"It's really important and something that I don't think your gonna react very well to" he says actually sound sincere.

"Alright, spill" I say now interested.

"Well" I hear Jason take a deep breath and let go an annoyed sound "Dad's back and he's asking about where you are" Jason spits out fast almost too fast for me to hear but I hear it, even though now I wish I didn't.

"Your kidding right" I ask nervously.

"No" Jason says and as much as I wish he was he wasn't I could hear it in his voice.

I take a deep breath "what have you told him?" I ask scared that he told dad where I was.

"Nothing yet I just said you left America"

"Good" I say relieved.

"But, he's gonna find out where you are cause he said he wants to see you so he's gonna check your bank account and see where the plane ticket you bought was taking you to"

"Jason, please keep him away from me" I beg even though he's rude I know he sometimes means we'll and he does care about me and would keep people I hate away from me.

"I'll try but I'm telling you, you know how he always find out things an-"

Before Jason can say another word I hang up starting to try and think of a way to keep him away but now that he is interested I know we'll enough.

He is going to find me he always has a way.