Who knew snow could be a weapon

Thomas pov:

"ok you owe me"

"Why would I possibly owe you anything?" I ask Y/N on our way back to the apartment after a very heavy snow ball fight.

"Look at me!" She says guestuering at herself "you hit me with a stick in that fucking snow ball Sangster!"

"Alright I'm sorry!" I say "look I'll buy ya something sometime-" I turn around and see her out front of a animal store.

"I'm going in!" She says running inside.

"Wait what!?" I ask running in after her but the sight I walked in on was pure torture.

Y/N was holding a cute golden retriever puppy and she looks like she just found love.

"Can I have it?" She asks the shop keeper.

"Yeah sure he's up for sale for one thousand  one hundred and fifty pounds" he says checking the price sticker on the counter.

"Uhhh" Y/N starts stroking the puppy faster "do you do after pay?" She asks nervously.

"No we don't sorry" he says.

"It's alright we'll take him" I but in.

"What?!" Y/N asks spinning around to me.

"Well, consider it as your hospital payment for that stick I threw at ya" I say pulling our my card and swiping it before she can say anything.

"Wait Thomas I can't le-"

"You can and you will so shut up before I throw another stick at ya!" I say starting to fill the forms out.

After we filled all the forms and bought a collar and leash we head out.

"Thomas seriously" she says running after me " I'm paying you back" she says stubbornly.

"Fine by me!" I say.

"Well I don't know a name!" She complains "wait does the apartment allow dogs?!" She asks very concerned.

"Yeah they do,and how bout 'Sangster' for a name?" I ask laughing.

"Well I guess since you did pay for it" she says as we approach the apartment building.

"Good and I get to have the dog aswell since I payed for it" I say opening the door for her since she has the dog in her arms.

"Well I am paying you back as well so this is a fine agreement Sangster!" She says laughing.

The dog barks as Y/N says the name Sangster.

"Seems like he knows his name!" I laugh as we walk up the stairs.

"Yeah hey you wanna come in and hang?" Y/N asks.

"Sure only if I get to play with Sangster?" I say raising my eyebrows.

"Alright!" She says trying to reach her keys in her pocket.

"Here" I say taking Sangster from her.

"Thanks" she says smiling at me pulling her keys out of her pocket and inserting them in the lock.

"I think we should just call him "S" don't ya think?" Y/N asks as we enter her apartment.

"How bout we change the name all together?" I say laughing and putting the dog down.

"Yeah I think that's best cause then I still get to call ya Sangster without him barking at it!" She says guestuering to him before sitting down "hey!" She yells.

"What?" I ask concerned.

"Bark!" She says "that should be his name! Don't ya agree Bark?" She asks the dog as he jumps up on her just as I sit down on the other lounge.

"Yeah he knows his name!" She says laughing picking him up and hugging him.

"Nice one Y/L/N" I say smirking.

"Oh don't you ever start tommy!" She says cuddling Bark even more kissing his head.

"Alright then" I say putting my hands up.

Y/N just laughs.

God her laugh is so nice to hear.

I laugh to myself knowing that I'm able to make an amazing nice girl laugh.