The phone rings till it's answered

Y/N pov:

Seriously this man is so damn stubborn he still hasn't told me where we're going for all I know he could be taking me to a creepy house out far! Actually I don't think he's that kind of person so chill Y/N!

"Oi! Sangster!" I snap looking at him.

"What now?!"he says looking at me.

"How much longer cause I swear I'm about to fucking die from sitting down so long!" I exaggerate.

He chuckles "well" he looks out the window "looks like we're here now" he says smiling opening his door and stepping out.

I practically rip the door open outwards and then jump out but get pulled back by something.

"Owww what the fuck!" I yell grabbing whatever it was.

I sit up and see that it was the bloody seatbelt!

"For fuck sake!" I mumble at myself "dumbass" I mumble unbuckling it.

As soon as I hop out I see Thomas laughing his head of shaking his head with his hand just above his eyebrows like he's calling me dumb without saying anything.

"What are you looking at asshole" I snap a bit embarrassed.

"Nothing, nothing just laughing about a dumbass being so happy to get out if the car they forgot to take of their seatbelt!"

He says while I close the door.

"Whatever!" I say turning back around to face him.

"Wow!" I say looking at the beautiful place behind Thomas.

It's so beautiful it has trees in full bloom even though it's winter, and amazing beautiful bushes surrounding a massive fountain which has four different path ways leading to other parts of the park and cute little fences on either side of the Path and it looks like someone has used one of the blowers to brush the fallen leaves aside.

It's just so beautiful, I've never seen anything like it before well of course I'm more beautiful then this park anyone would know that if they put me next to the park they would know I'm more beautiful.

"Beautiful isn't it?"

I'm snapped out of my trance and pulled back to reality.

"W-w I mean W-" I can't find any words to describe it "yeah I mean it's more then fucking beautiful dumbass it's georgous!" I say laughing skipping and running down the path.

I hear Thomas laugh behind me.

"What is this place?" I ask wanting to kow the name of it.

"Battersea park!" He says smiling looking around.

"Where has it been all this time!" I say stoping so he can catch up.

He laughs "In London!" He says.

I give him a 'spot the obvious' look.

He just laughs at me "come on" he says waling over to one of the bench.

I slowly walk over.

"Come on, sit" he says patting the space next to him.

I sit down next him looking around.

"Your never gonna stop looking at it are you?" He asks matter of factally.

"Sorry it's just so gorgeous!" I say looking back at him.

"I know" he says "I always came here as kid!"

"Well you had a nice childhood seeing this everyday!" I say guestuering at the place around us.