You two know each other

Thomas pov:

"Hey Roxie!" I say waving to one of my friends on my out if my apartment.

"Oh hey Thomas! How are you!" Roxie asks coming over to me.

"I'm good, what are you doing here, I thought that you have a shift soon?" I ask.

"Oh I was just visiting a friend needed help and I promised her since she done a favour for me!" She says looking back the way she came.

"Nice!" I say.

"Anyway I gotta get going!" Roxie exclaims looking the time on her phone "don't wanna get fired!"

"Yeah you don't trust me!" I reply sarcastically.

"Oh I wounder what would happen Sangster?" She says sarcastically.

"I wounder!" I reply smirking.

Roxie laughs "see ya later Sangster" she says shaking her head walking away.

"See ya" I reply.

Y/N pov:

I decided to just lie down and watch some Netflix since now I've finished unpacking.

Just as I sit down my phone dings.

I hop up and go to my room to look for thinking I left it there.

What the fuck where is my fucking phone!

I hear it ding again and I run out to the kitchen and see it on top of counter.

I pick it up and see a message from Thomas although I set his name as "mystery man" I don't know why I did that as his name though just came to me when I set his number in my contacts.

Thomas

Hey Y/N what are you doing today?

I open my phone and head to the lounge and sit down.

Y/N:

Nothing why?

Thomas:

Well wanna go for a walk in the park that's way closer to us then the other one?

Y/N:

Why?

Thomas:

Well if you looked out the windows every now and then and not have the blinds down like the antisocial person you are, you would see it's snowing!

Y/N

1. I'm not antisocial I just don't like talking to people alot.
2.how do you know if I have my blinds down or not?!
3.wow it's snowing?!

Thomas:

Well not talking to people is antisocial!

Y/N:

I do like talking to people just not ALL the time!

Thomas:

Whatever, and I took a guess that you had them down cause you asked why and cause you seem like someone who always has their blinds down.

Y/N:

Whatever I don't have them done ALL the damn time!

Thomas:

Alright whatever you say glaring power girl, and YES IT IS SHOWING!

Y/N:

Can't believe I'm about to agree to this but, fine meet me outside in 30.