Ruined days

Thomas pov:

"Alright that's enough don't you think guys?"

"Nope"

Y/N just laughs while having a drink with Roxie.

"Alright guys I think that's enough"

"Alright, I agree with Thomas Y/N let's get home now" Roxie says finally placing her drink down and trying to take her friends.

"No!" Y/N says moving away with the drink.

"Y/N come on we gotta go back if you wanna see Bark" I say trying to get her drink.

"Bark!" She says handing me her drink "alright let's go" she says grabbing her jacket of the bar stool and heading to me and Roxie grabbing our wrist and trying to drag us out the door.

"Chill Y/N" I say laughing.

"Oi" Roxie says trying to get Y/N's attention "dumb bitch!" She says which for some reason makes Y/N turn around and stop dragging us down the street.

"Whatcha just call be asshole!" She says with a smirk for some reason.

"Something to stop you dragging us!" She says looking at me laughing.

"Whatever" Y/N says letting our wrist and grabbing the sides of her jacket and wrapping it around her to stop the cold from hitting her.

"Here" Roxie says taking her jumper off and handing it to Y/N.

"Thanks" Y/N says putting the jumper on fast then hugging Roxie.

"No problem can't let you get pneumonia now can we!" Roxie says laughing.

"Alright guys well here we are" I say as I open the door for the girls to go first then following.

"Oohh" Y/N says as we reach the stairs "stairs!" She yells like a little kid running up them then falling since she tried skipping three stairs each.

"Oh my fucking god gurl seriously" Roxie laughs.

I laugh as well "alright Y/N  let's get you up" I say grabbing her arm and helping her up the stairs this time one by one.

"Are they finished yet" Y/N whines.

"Almost little girl almost" I say teasing her.

"I'm not a little girl I'm a big big girl!" She says pouting like a little kid.

"Alright, whatever you say little girl, whatever you say" I say as we reach her apartment.

"Well what are we waiting for huh?" She asks turning to me.

"Well we're waiting for you to open the door" Roxie says.

"Oh right" Y/N says reaching into her jacket under Roxie's jumper pocket pulling her keys out and sliding them into the door and before she opens it we hear barking from inside and that causes Y/N to yell Barks name and pushing the door open fast then running in and swooping Bark up as he licks her face.

Me and Roxie let ourselves in walk over to Y/N who's now siting down on the lounge.

"So Roxie your staying remember?" Y/N asks Roxie as she pats Bark behind the ear.

"Of course I remember you drilled it into my brain bitch" Roxie says laughing.

"Good wel-" Y/N is cut of by her phone ringing.

"Who is it?" Roxie asks.

Y/N's face drops and looks like she just saw a dead body.

"Y/N?" I ask.

"Roxie can you answer it please Im not" Y/N says handing the phone to Roxie.

"Allr-" Roxie sees the name and her face does the same thing but worse like she is almost dead herself and then it changes to sympathy and anger but also still looks scared.

"Hello?" Roxie asks putting the phone to her ear.

I walk over to Y/N to see if she wants to talk about who it is.

"Hey" I say siting down next to her and rubbing her back to comfort her "what's wrong?" I ask.

Y/N says nothing and just stares at the ground and she has even stoped patting Bark and it seems that Bark ahs sensed her emotions so he stands up on all four legs and tries to jump up on her with his two front paws and starts to lick her face but she just pushes him of carefully.

"Alright well she isn't her right now" Roxie says from where she is standing looking at Y/N with concern " I told you she isn't here I answered her phone cause shes asleep right now" Roxie says starting to get annoyed.

"Alright I'll be sure to tell her you called" Roxie says getting ready to hang up "alright bye" Roxie says hanging up quickly even double checking if she hung up.

"What did she want?" Y/N asks not looking up from her gaze on the floor.

"How about we talk in the morning it's late and I don't want you worrying right now and being able to sleep" Roxie says putting Y/N's phone on the kitchen counter.

"No I want to know what she said now" Y/N says looking up at Roxie emphasizing on the 'now'.

"Look just chill alright if you think about it you won't be able to sleep" Roxie says walking over to try and get Y/N to go to bed.

"No!" Y/N says standing up fast "tell me what she wanted right now or I will just call her back myself and trust me I'm not joking!" Y/N says standing away form Roxie.

"Y/N" I say standing up "I think it is best that you go to bed cause well one it's late two whoever that was called you and if Roxie is saying she'll tell you in the morning she will, If you know you most likely won't be able to sleep and I don't even know who it was but if Roxie is trying to help its for a good reason"

Y/N sighs and for a minute I think she's going to keep going "alright fine" she says picking Bark up and walking to her room.

"Night guys" she says closing her door.

"Night" me and Roxie reply.

Roxie turns to the kitchen counter to where she placed Y/N's phone and gives me a look of relief.

"Good she didn't take her phone" she says heading to the kitchen and grabbing Y/N's phone and walking to one of the outlets that still had her phone charger plugged in and connecting her phone to it flipping the switch so it can charge.

"Who was that?" I ask walking over to the kitchen leaning on the counter then deciding to sit on one if the stools.

Roxie turns around and leans on the counter in front of me with her head in her hands running her hands through her hair while her heads in her hands.

Roxie sighs then looks up at me with really tired eyes that also look like she stressed.

"Y/N's mum"