Puppy's are a handful

Y/N pov:

"No,no, no no, Bark!"

"Bark don- no- do- don't you do i- bark- no don't you even thi-"

And he did it!

"Bark what did I just say!"I yell running over and picking him up of the kitchen counter.

"Bark seriously!" I yell running over and putting him in his dog bed.

I head back over to the kitchen to clean up the mess he made.

"Bark seriously you need to help me here not torture me!" I complain.

I head over the cupboard under the sink where all the cleaning supplies are and grab the kitchen cleaner although it's probably the wrong thing for the job.

Walking back to the mess I get on my knees and spray the stain the french toast made moving the toast aside to pick up later.

I stand up and grab the paper towel wiping the spray and stain up then putting it in the bin alongside the french toast.

"That was my fucking breakfast Bark!" I say walking back to his dog bed kneeling next to it looking at him trying my best to look mad.

He just whimpers at me which makes it even harder to stay mad at him with his face and the him looking all sad.

"No,no no" I say standing up running my hands through my hair.

"Don't- no no no don't do that ple-"

Ahh fucking hell he makes it harder to be mad at him.

"For fuck sake!" I say kneeling back down to him.

"Your lucky I love you!" I say kissing his head "and that your cute!" I say picking him up and taking him to my bedroom and sitting down cuddling him.

"I'm glad I got you but please don't make a mess that was my breakfast we're talking about if it was anyone else like Roxie, Jayden, Taylor or Thomas I would have them in their death bed within seconds but your not then and your lucky about that" I say kissing his head.

"God your so cute Bark I'll have to remember to thank Sangster again" I say smiling to myself.

With that my doorbell rings.

"For god sake" I say getting up "who the hell would that be at fucking-" I check the time "ten in the damn morning!" I yell frustrated hoping it's not someone important since I'm just in sport shorts with just a hoodie with a little Nike simple in the corner and no shirt since I only like sleeping in a hoodie without a shirt cause it always gets caught in the hoodie and gets tangled and wakes me up.

I head over to the door with bark following behind me slowly.

And as soon as I open the door I calm down now knowing it's not the apartment manager.

"Hey Thomas" I say opening the door for him to come in.

"Morning Y/N" he says.

I walk off and Bark stays with Thomas as he shuts the door then bends down patting bark and picking him up.

"Sit down" I say guestuering to the lounge as I walk past it towards the kitchen that's connected to the lounge room.

"Thanks" he says picking bark up walking to the lounge sitting down with him.

"Coffee, tea anything?" I ask.

"Just some coffee please" he says.

I press start on the coffee machine so it can start up then walking over to grab two coffee mugs then placing them under where the coffee comes from.

"For fuck sake" I mumble.

"What?" Thomas asks.

"I'm almost out of coffee beans already after I pour the rest of these beans in" I say pouring the coffee beans in the coffee machine so it can drain the coffee.

"And I'm out" I say just as I chuck the bag in the bin.

"How long have you been here and your already out of coffee beans?" He laughs.

"Shut up I need coffee it's the only thing that wakes me up to not look like a zombie" I say grabbing the milk out if the fridge.

"I thought make-up done that?" He asks smartassly.

"I don't wear make-up" I say acting offended.

"I know" he says laughing "let me guess not a morning person?" He asks patting bark behind the ears which is so far I've learned his favorite spot to be pat.

"Nope" I say Popping the P "in high school I always was almost late so then Roxie started turning up at six in the morning to wake me up even though school started at ten past nine" I say grabbing the mugs pouring the milk in them.

"Six in the morning!" He says surprised "why then if school started at ten past nine?" He asks although sounding like he already knows why.

"Well it takes me ages to wake up so yeah, she decided to turn up at six in the fucking morning, Suger?" I say.

"Yeah thanks" he says "you must really not be a morning person then!" He says laughing.

"No no I'm not" I say laughing myself then putting two teaspoons of Suger in each then heading over and handing him his then sitting on the other lounge.

"Yeah I think I can see that it's ten in the morning band you look like you are still in your pajamas well what I think you think is pajamas" he says sipping his coffee.

"Well I just don't like pajamas ok" I say sounding offended.

"Alright but I don't know how" Thomas says.

"Anyway Bark ruined my fucking breakfast this morning"I say looking at Bark and as soon as I look at him with a glare he moves into Thomas more whimpering.

Thomas just laughs "and how did he do that ay?" He asks stroking the golden retriever.

"Well he somehow got on the kitchen counter and knocked of my french toast of the bench no matter how many times I told him not to, and what makes it worse is that be was looking at me as he done it cause he knew what he was doing" I say siting back.

"Puppy's are a handful"He says.

"Alright I know that now!" I say setting down my coffee "Alright well can you take Bark to your place I have a work shift at eleven till ten thirty and I don't want Bark making a mess while I'm gone" I say standing up and heading to the door.

"Yeah of course" he says picking Bark up and walking to the door.

"Here heres his leash if you need it" I say handing it to him.

"And I have food I can give him at my apartment" he says opening the door.

"Thanks again Sangster"I say smirking as he walks out.

"No problem Y/L/N" he says turning and smirking at me.

"I'll come and pick him up after my shift" I say patting Bark.

"Sure see ya later" he says turning around and heading off.

"Oi"

Thomas turns around and looks me dead in the eyes.

"Seriously, Thanks Sangster" I say smirking.

"No problem Y/L/N" he says turning around  and heading off.