Happy newt day! (A/N)

Hey guys happy newt day every one I hope everyone is doing ok and is staying away from that bully "covid".

Anyway as most of you should know September 7th is newt day since it's the 250th day of the year (some book nerds should know or if you've watched the movie more then one) and everyone is supposed to write on their arm:

"Great we're all bloody inspired"

(The photo at the top is a phone lockscreen I made and I'm sharing it with you all so if you have a phone and are newt fans you can use the Photo up there, and if you want any of Thomas Brodie-Sangster's character ones or even one of tbs just ask me and I'll be start a book and start posing them on there!😊)

Anyway I'm going to post a little newt imagine's book and if you guys have any ideas don't be scared to suggest it to me and I'll be sure to do it!

The book may not come out for another day or two since I'm busy with all my school work since I'm in lockdown I have to work from home so I haven't had time to work on the books but I'm writing the next chapter as we speak, well write, anyway I'll be sure to update the next chapter of the book soon and the other two books I'm planning on doing!

And if you have any ideas for the book be sure to tell me and I'll be open minded!

Stay safe guys!

Love you all stay safe and away from that bully "covid"

Happy newt day, again!

"Great we're all bloody inspired"

- Author✌️🥰❤️