Chapter 25

Miyuki POV

I look at the gates of Konoha in front of me. Good to be back huh?

~ Flashback ~

*At Orochimaru's hideout*

"There is one other important thing you need to do." "What now?" I ask, annoyed. I have listened enough. I don't want to hear anything else.

"Leave the Leaf Village for a while."

~ Flashback End ~

I heard what happened. A huge tragedy had to occur when I wasn't here. Orochimaru had me leave. While his reasons somewhat made sense to me I did not think he was capable of something so outrageous. Never mind, I knew he was capable but I didn't think he would do it. Did he have me leave so I wouldn't interfere?

I go directly to the Hokage's Funeral ceremony. However, by the time I reach, everyone has already left, which is good as I am in no mood to deal with anyone. "Why did you have to die? I could've gone a little longer with you annoying me. Stupid old man." I mumble as I stand there by myself for a fairly long amount of time. I give my regards and take my leave. I miss Ramen. As soon as I arrive at Ichiraku my breath gets caught in my throat. Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, and... Kakashi. I immediately turn around ready to run my way out of here but unfortunately, I get trapped between someone's arms.

"Miyuki you're back, I missed you!" Naruto yells in my ear as I slowly push him off me but right then I have another one hugging me.

"We missed you," Sakura said as she buried her head in my shoulder. Sasuke and Kakashi do not say anything, they just stare at me as Sakura gets off and I take my seat next to Sasuke, with Kakashi the farthest away from me.

"Sakura, why'd you cut your hair?" I asked calmly although inside I was screaming. She loves it long. Why would she cut it all of a sudden? I swear if someone had something to do with it I'll-

"I just like it better this way.." She says nervously. You can easily call her lie. I'm gonna kill whoever did this to her if Naruto and Sasuke haven't already.

"Why did you go missing? You could've been considered a rogue." Sasuke says.

"One miso ramen if I'm not wrong?" Tuechi smiles and I nod.

"I told the old man about it so I would not have been considered a rouge." I shrug. "I just needed a break."

"So how'd the chunin exams go?" I ask as I had totally missed it and I do remember the fact that Sasuke and Naruto were going to be fighting in it. "Here you go," Tuechi put the ramen in front of me I started eating it almost immediately. I missed Ichiraku so much.

"IT WAS AWESOME! I beat Neji! And then Shikamaru forfeited even though he totally won and also Sasuke fought Gaara, and he used that lightning jutsu that Kakashi Sensei taught him and I trained with Pervy Sage and learned the summoning jutsu and also-"

"Whoa chill out and go slow." He seemed excited, I really did want to stay here and watch Naruto and Sasuke's matches. Especially Sasuke's, a fight with Gaara seems interesting to me. Oh wait that reminds me, "How's Gaara?" I ask as they all tense. "Is he okay?"

"Uh yeah he's fine-ish, some stuff happened but we're friends now." Naruto gave me a thumbs-up. Gaara made friends? That's great.

"Alright I am going back to the house, it's been a long day," I say. "Miyu-" "See you guys later." I cut Kakashi off totally and wave at the three. I don't need to talk to him, more like I don't wanna. But I am sure glad to know that the others don't know about it yet.

I come back to my house and plop down on the bed, finally getting time to think peacefully, "Are those people he talked about really gonna come after me?" I ask no one in particular.

~ Flashback ~

*At Orochimaru's hideout*

"Leave Konoha? Why would I do that?"

"This is why I called you here, we need to talk." He says as he gives me a chair to sit in. Oh, what a gentleman. I am fairly annoyed and anxious at the same time. I don't even want to know what's coming next. First, you tell me about my mother then Kakashi, and now what? Do they have another secret love child or something?

"Do you remember me telling you about some people being after you?" He did? I don't think I necessarily remember that. "It's not something to take that easily, if I am here warning you about it means that you are in big trouble. Tell me,

Did you ever encounter someone who wore a cloak with red clouds?"

"Yeah, I remember these guys, Hidan and Kakazu, wearing those kinds of robes. Why do you ask?"

"Hidan and Kakazu are from an organization. It is full of S Rank criminals, with some of them being stronger than me." My eyes widen, stronger than Orochimaru. Stronger than a Sannin? You gotta be kidding me. No way they went unknown to us. Old man must know something about this.

"What does that have to do with me?" I ask calmly although my mind is racing. An organization with S Rank criminals that I haven't heard about until now? Why is Orochimaru especially warning me about this?

"It seems your little encounter with the zombie duo has intrigued them. They are going to come to the leaf village for their purpose and I'm sure they'll be on the lookout for you as well. So leave the village for a month or so, just in case."

"What is their purpose and why do you care if something happens to me?"
"I have no reason to tell you more about them than I already have. And I do not care what happens to you, but your eyes, they're special. I don't need the Akatsuki to have another pair of them." Another pair? Oh God, Itachi Uchiha is one of them, isn't he?

"Be grateful that they haven't discovered who you are or your sharingan yet, or you would've been in deeper trouble than you already are in. Also if you ever were to encounter someone who wore a cloak with red clouds on it, do not reveal yourself. Do not try to fight them either and no matter what, do not reveal your name or your sharingan." S Rank Criminals. If they are at Hidan's level, I can fight them. But if they are at Itachi's level I'm not sure if I can fight them with my current stats. I am not sure if I can take that chance.

"You may leave now."

~ Flashback End ~

It'll be okay even if they do come, I mean they don't know who I exactly am yet. So it'll be fine,

Right?