Chapter ten

"CONGRATULATIONS CLASS OF 2013!" The principal shouts out. Everyone lets out cheers of happiness and whoops. Its been about 6 months since everything happened and life couldn't get any better at the moment really. It's amazing. "LUCY,  LEE!" I shout over the buzzes of voices. They turn and smile when they see me. We run into a group hug and laugh, soon the boys joining their mates. The touch of sparks and tingles makes me turn immediately and crash my lips into my boyfriends. "I love you" He mumbles. I smile widely. "Talisha, baby!" I hear behind me/ I twirl to see my parents rushing to me with my sister by their side. All of them with wide smiles on their faces.

Over time me and my sister put our differences and put family first. I smile as we take pictures and pictures. "Ok mom, we have to go now. We have to get ready for the party!" I say while my mom kisses me over and over. "Mom!" I groan. She laughs "Ok my baby, love you, be careful ok?" I smile "Ok, ill stop by tomorrow if I can" My mom smiles warmly "I would love that." She says quietly. "Love you bye!" I shout as Lucy pulls me by the hand leaving for home to get ready for the party. The party was for seniors only, and the good part was it was practically next to our house we had been staying at. "Ill see you at the party, my love" I say to Miles and peck him. "Mk, bye!" He waves.

8 hours and half later me and the girls were all ready. I was wearing a gray see through shirt that had a black collared at the top (classy, loved it!) and a high leather skirt, the shirt being tucked in. With some sexy black heels, I had my make up natural and wavy curls. "Lets get poppin" Lucy says. I laugh "We've got to wait for the boys!" Lee says. "WhateveR" Lucy mutters just wanting to get to the party.

"Were ready, were ready!" Jason says as the boys come rushing down the stairs. "Finally!" Lee exhales and rushes out the door. "Well arent you all excited to get to the party!" I exclaim. "Shut up" Jason says and closes the door.

When we get to the party there was music blasting everywhere, lights, dancing, drunk teens. "wow" I mutter under my breath. "Here" Lucy yells over the loud music and hands me a cup. I grab it, and right when the cup is in my hand Lucy and Grent chug their drinks and go to the dance floor. I stand there and look around as I drink. Feeling a pair of arms wrap and the familiar electricy around me, I quickly place the cup on the counter and turn to kiss my boyfriend. "I've missed you" He whispers into my ear low and raspy.

I smile and move to grab another drink. One for me, one for him. As he takes it and smiles, I stop quickly to observe him. He was in dark pants, and sneakers with a blue button up shirt. Miles had his blonde floppy hair to the side, making his hazel eyes stand out. His facial structure was almost to perfect, with plump lips, cute smile that can send a girl falling to her knees. I set my cup down grabbing his hand to the dance floor.

We dance and dance. For who knows how long. As I turn to see his perfect face, I cant resit to put my lips all over his. As I deepen the kiss, he pulls away and grabs me by the hand out of the dancefloor. He pushes me up against the wall where he roams his hands on the sides of my body kissing my neck, to my jawline, to my lips. I wrap my arms around him, and mess with his hair. Before I knew it, we were in a bedroom that was upstairs in the pack house. Clothes were being torn off our bodies and seconds we were lying in bed, him ontop of me careful not to put to much weight on me.

I pull him closer to me, and I kiss him deeply and I roam my hands through his back. "Are you sure?" He whispers rasily in my ear. Not trusting my voice, I nod. 

 Excitement, lust, and love ran through me as we were finally going to be together. My stomach bubbled in excitement and anxiousness. My heart pounded hard. It was amazing what he could make me feel all these things.

* A/n; I made this and the rest of the story when I was in 8th grade (it was on quotev first) Oh my.. it sucks i know