Chapter fifteen

I look out over the green hills and grass with the wind bristling behind me. My eyes stop seeing the sight of 2 kids running around playing tag and laughing. A smile tugs at my lips and I couldn't help but take in the laughter and the smell of the autumn breeze. Its good to be alive. "AUSTIN DENEER GET OVER HERE AND FINISH YOUR JUICE BOX" A yell comes from next to me and I jump looking over & seeing Lucy. "Lucy!" I whisper in yell like voice. Lucy looks at me in the eye "My son has to know that drinking his juice is very important. It has vitamin D" She states. I frown and she starts laughing "No but really, I told him he couldn't play till he finished his juice." I roll my eyes and look over at the kids who've stopped playing and started walking over.

 Its been 3 years since the accident, and the day my baby was born. I'm happily married to my mate who I love with all my heart. And Lucy had her baby to, Austin. And Hazel and Austin are like the best friends, always with each other, and when they're not, always asking for eachother. Life is quite perfect I have to say. Never did I think the fat ugly girl could have an ending like this but I guess... Happy Endings do exist. I smile with I grab a hold of Hazel and kiss her cheek. Couldnt ask for anything better. "The guys are back" Lucy says and sets Austin's juice infront of him. I smile wide and put down Hazel as I rush to the door like an eager child. I hear the door open and the love of my life walks in "MILES" I sqeal and jump onto him giving him a thousand kisses. He kisses me back but leans out to laugh "Eager much?" I nod. "I missed you" I frowned. "I was only gone for the weekend for guys out" He says placing me down gently. I pout "A weekend is way to long." Miles smiles.

 "I missed you to. So much" He whispers in my ear and kisses me. "Now, wheres my little princess? Hazel?" Miles says grabbing my hand and walking more closer to the kitchen "DADDY!" I hear Hazel shout. She comes running as fast as her small legs can take her as Miles kneels down with his arms wide open. "Oh ive missed you baby" He says engulfing her in a hug. I smile and couldnt help but think how much of an awe moment that was. "Of course" Lucy comes into the living room with Austin in her arms "We've missed you to baby" She walks over to Grent. They werent as in love as me and Miles are and sometimes I think its because Miles and Me didn't immediately get off on the fight foot.

 But even so, after all the past with struggles and falling in love and accidents. I still managed to be here smiling, more happier then ever. And back to when I was that girl who ran away thinking she could never be loved, Lucy, Lee, Grent and Emmet (all mated and married now) picked me up and saved me. They will forever be my best friends. My sister moved to London England with her Mate to start something new. We skype here and there, and my parents right now are on a 6 month cruise enjoying their retirement (har, har)

 Life's really precious. And I'm glad I have Miles to spend it with forever.