Chapter fourteen

"Why do you have flowers in your hair, Talisha?" I ask her as we get ready for a dinner. She turns and smiles "They make me feel beautiful." I laugh and smoothly grab her by the waist "Your already beautiful, princess." Talisha once again smiles. I see her cheeks flame up and she wraps her arms around me, and lays her head on my chest. Kissing her forehead, I slide my hands up and down her side calmly. "You know what, Miles?" She mumbles and looks up at me with her brown sparkling eyes. "Hm" "I'm so utterly in love with you. & I cant believe how lucky I am to spend the rest of my life with you. Forever." I smile at her. "Forever." I say and lean to kiss her, but as soon as I reach down to kiss her loud ssobs coming from my side and I loose her.

  I snap my eyes open and see Lucy crying next to Grent. My heart breaks when I realize I was in reality. My chest ached so so so much. The dream I had kept replaying and replaying in my head. How do you live and keep on going, when the person you love, your everything, the one thing that was always on your mind, was on the brink of being gone forever. Memories kept hitting me like a brick.

  The door clicks open, and I turn to see who it was. A frantic looking doctor comes in "Is this the family for Talisha Mahone?" He says breathless. Lucy hestistates but says "y-yes"

  "Talisha has finally become stable, and were working on her conditions much more now that she won't go into intellectual shock" Talishas mom cries out and Lucy says "Thank you, thank you!' She says over and over again. I was frozen in place. Talisha could still make it, She can still make it. Tears fall down my cheek as those word kept replaying in my mind.

  After a long waiting and anxious forever hours going by, they finally told us Talisha will make it through. She had a bad injuries though. We all yelped and cried of happiness thanking god. And I was most importantly happy, because my family was still going to be a family. None of us had seen the baby yet. We had been so distressed from Talisha. And I wasn't going to see her until both me and Talisha could. The nurse guides me through the hallways of the ICU and finally im in a room. I see Talisha laying down unconscious with a breathing renint in her nose and ivs going up her arms. She had bruises on her face. I walked over, and I was most definitely happy I was seeing her chest go up and down, than staying down. I sniff and kiss her forehead "You are so strong baby" I whisper, tears starting to form. "Im so proud. and don't worry your still more beautiful then any other girl Ive ever seen in the world."   I grab her hand and run my thumb over "Our baby girl is just as strong as you are, to baby. She made it. We still have her."

  Within the next 3 days she was awake and talking to everyone & put in her own room. Since we were werewolves we healed super fast.  "Talisha, are you ready to see your baby?" A nurse asks us.Now that Talisha was in really good condition and didnt need to be drugged up in medicine to not feel pain, she can see our daughter. She's so beautiful. It did suck that I saw our baby without Talisha, but I couldn't help it.  Talishas hand grip on mine  tightened. I looked over and saw her smiling at me "Yes" She says still looking at me. I laugh "What? Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask. She grins. "Im happy I still get to see your face and be with you." I kiss her "Same here."

  The nurse comes in with a baby wrapped around a pink blanket. She hands her to Talisha, and I look over at the baby. She was more than beautiful. "Oh my god" Talisha says. "I know" I respond. She was looking up at Talisha moving her arms around. She had brown hair and hazel green eyes. "What will you name her?" The nurse asks holding a paper on a board. Talisha looks up at me then the baby. "Hazel." She responds. "Diana." I say for the middle name. "Harvery" She finishes using my last name. The nurse writes it down and with a smile, leaves.

 Hazel blinks then softly shuts her eyes. Talisha laughs softly through her nose. I kiss Talisha then Hazel. "Im so happy you guys are still with me." Talisha looks over at me with a smile. "Forever." I chuckle. "Forever, princess."