Chapter eight

I pace back and forth in my room muttering here and there rubberish things. I couldn't be falling for Miles! I couldn't I mean we haven't even been here for that long. The stupid damn mate bond has got me falling for him more. In a lot of ways, I was stupid for trying not to love him because in the end fate is going to put us together since we're soul mates. He was the one I was going to be with, love with all my heart, marry, have kids with.... The thought of that made me smile and shiver in an unpleasant way. Sitting on the edge of my bed I take out my phone and text Lucy "How long do you think you guys will be out for?" 

The gang went out to eat while I stayed home not 'feeling' good but really just not wanting to go out. My phone lit up receiving at text from Lucy "Like 5 hours ? Going to the movies after we get a bite of something. Love ya see you later x" I purse my lips and throw my phone onto the bed. "Ugh I'm so borrreeed" I shout. Maybe I should have gone instead of locking myself indoors pondering my self with thoughts of Miles. 

I hear a couple knocks in the distant. "That's weird" I mutter to myself. I wasn't excepting anyone and everyone was out. Rushing downstairs, I open the door to find Miles at my doorstep with a bag of Chinese food and in another bad full of candy and movies. My heart almost stopped and I quickly regained back to normal. "Miles? What are you doing here?" I ask with a small confused smile. "Uhm, I saw the gang at the cafe I was out with some friends and I asked why you weren't there and they said you weren't feeling good so I- I brought you this" He said. My heart melted and I was almost speechless of him actually doing this. I quickly step to the side "Come in, oh gosh I'm sorry!" I say apologizing realizing that it was like 10 degrees outside and I didn't notice him shivering. He chuckled and came inside taking the stuff to the kitchen. "This is really really sweet. Thank you, Miles" 

Thats why 2 hours later were sitting on the couch, eating candy and laughing our butts off just talking.
"Talisha.." Miles starts becoming serious. I shift position so I can look at him more better. "Yeah?" "I was really really stupid for what I did. I let popularity get to my head and I was really stupid. I mean I dont even deserve you as a mate, Talisha your wonderful, your beautiful, funny, your everything and more." He says.  furrow my eyebrows. "And I guess what Im trying to say is I-" He stops trying to think. "Forget it" He mutters then moves closer to me. My hear beat speedens when his face is 2 inches away, and soon our lips our concealed. And BOOM. Sparks blew through out my body. I cling my arms around his neck and make the kiss deeper, having this sudden urge of wanting. I tighten my brace to make him closer, as does he. Not breaking the kiss, he lays me down.

Im not sure how long we were making out, but I knew it was awhile. I lean out of the kiss and lay my head back my cheeks getting really rosy. I had to break out of the kiss, my wolf wanting more if you know what I mean. I smile at him. "Your so beautiful, Talisha. And I want to know, if" He stops, nervously biting his lip. I frown -" if you would be my girlfriend." He whispers. I pause.

Was I really ready for that? After all the pain? Rejection? Or maybe it was just time to move on from the past. I knew how sorry he was and how much hes been trying to make it up. I look up at his hazel green eyes and floppy dirty blonde hair. Smiling, I raise my hand to his cheeks "Yes" I mumble raising my lips to his.

Then boom. Fireworks.