Chapter eleven

*This story was meant to be a short story not a long super long, so im quite rushing it. Sorry guys. xx  

I breathe heavily, resting my head against the wall. My heart was pounding a trillion beats per minute. This couldn't be happening. To me. Especially to me. It was too early! I walk out of the bathroom clumsily at the greet of my best friends. "Lee, Lucy. I don't know what I'm going to do. I dont want to-" I say tears falling. Lee rushes to my side and brings me to a seat. "Sh its going to be ok." She whispers grabbing me from my head gently into a hug. I wipe my nose and sniff. "Guys I-I just graduated high school and everything is just so UGH" I scream out in anger "Im so stupid!" "Stop it! Stop it right now!" Lucy says and kneels down cupping her hands in mine.

"Sweetie, everything is going to be fine. You listen to me. You have me. Lee. Emmet. Grent. Your parents and sisters. Your mate, -" "Will he even want me after he knows?" I ask tears falling down. Lee gasp "Hes your mate!-" I quickly stand taking my hand of Lucys "He rejected me once, I THINK HE CAN DO IT AGAIN!" I scream my heart breaking at the words that came out. He rejected me once. He can do it again.

Silence goes around the room. I put my head down sniffing "Never would he do that again. We all know that. Just by the way he LOOKS at you and SMILES at you. Sweetie" Lucy says and puts her hand on my cheek "Hes your soulmate. He loves you with all his heart. I dont think anything could ever change that. Not even this" She says gently. I look up at her and smile. Then I look at Lee. "Your right. Im sorry.." I whisper and hug Lucy tight. Then Lee. "Its ok" Lee says her hands in mine smiling at me.

I numbly knock on the door. "1, 2" I whisper. "Im coming!" a voice says. The door knob rustles, then the door opens revealing my mate. At the sight of his face I cant help but be dumbstruck by his perfectness. A big smile creeps onto his face. "Babe!" He swiftly wraps his arms around my waist giving me a tight squeeze in the hug. But I stand there, still dumbstruck. Although my heart was beating loud and fast at the touch of him. He leans out a bit with a puzzled expression. Not letting go of me, he whispers "Is everything ok?"

I shudder. Chills going up my spine. As I creep my face to look at him more forward, I lean in and kiss him. Hes shocked at first but compiles quickly. Wrapping my arms around him, I kissed him. Like my life depended it. I loved him to death. I loved him so much, the thought of him leaving terrifies me and Id know Id die without his touch, smile, voice, and I loves you. More importantly, the warmth and secure he gives me. When he wraps his arms around me, I feel so safe and sound. Hes like home.

"Babe" He says leaning out breathlessly grabbing my arm he pulls me inside the house gently while closing the door. "Whats going on?" He questions extremely confused at my behavior. My stomach drops when I remember what I'm here for. "I-Uhm is anybody he-here?" I stutter. "Uh No. I live alone babe, remember?" He chuckles trying to crack a smile out of me "Parents rich, gave me a house in the community. Im future beta, remember?" He goes on. I shake my head trying to clear my head, Miles had recently been chosen to be beta. His parents were rich, and bought him a house over here in the community for his graduation present. "Right, sorry" I nod my head.

I set my bag down on the couch, feeling Miles eyes burn through my back. I sit down, and pat next to me. Confusion was written all over his face once again. "Princess, your starting to scare me a bit" When he says those words, they make me even more nervous. "I- erm- I" Taking his hands in mine I pause for a second. Was I ready for this?

Tears form in my eyes "Babe?!" he says surprised. Miles tries to take his hands out of mine, to hold me, but I tightened my grip "Im ok Miles stop." I whisper. I could tell he was scared by his face.

This is it Talisha. Spit it out. Get it over with. I close my eyes taking a deep breathe while pursing my lips. His hands in my hands, I gently and slowly raise them to my lap. Opening my eyes I finally raise them to the spot where I want them to be. My stomach.
"Miles, Im pregnant."