Chapter nine

I laugh running through the Forrest. "Come back, darling!" I hear Miles shout. "NEVER!" I laugh. Before I had the chance to turn around and stick my tongue out at him, he had be by the waist and quickly pulled me down to the grass. I giggle as he carefully got on top of me. "Its beautiful. The Forrest" I mumble looking around. "I always loved the greenness, and flowers blooming. The sunlight hitting places making it more breathtaking." I look up at Miles to see him studying me. "What?" I ask. He smiles "Your breathtaking" he whispers. My heart flutters as the words left his mouth. We had been dating for 3 months now and every time we were together, every touch of him, made my heart flutter and butterflies escape throughout. I was falling in love with him. I lick my lips softly smile as I felt the warm sunshine touch our skin. I couldn't wait for summer.. to be exact we were graduating. Whoa.

Miles leans down to kiss me- or I thought. As I closed my eyes, I felt lips to my neck. Keeping my eyes closed, I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. Every kiss he left, left sparks, static, and me wanting more. I bite my lip and finally grab his head and put my lips to his. The way I felt with him, was like no other. He was my soul mate. My other half. & I wanted forever with him. Me and him? Forever?  At the thought of the I deepen the kiss more. Miles pulls out and groans "Jesus, Talisha your driving me insane" I flutter my eyes open not wanting the moment to go away. "What?" I mumble. "I love you" He whispers, trailing kisses along my jaws slowly. I smile widely as I once again feel the familarness of butterflies as my mate said that. "& I love you." I reply. Closing my eyes once again, I feel his lips on mine.

As he has one arm around me, the other was on my side roaming up and down. Setting tingles and static, and even the touch like that had my wolf going crazy and US wanting more. My stomach bubbled up with happiness of being with him.

After awhile he pulls back letting us have more air then just breathing from the nose. His lips were a but plump from the kissing. He lays next to me and shifts for me to lay my head on his shoulders and our legs were tangled together.

"I think we have a really bright future." He says smiling. I purse my lips "Yeah, we do." "I meant what I said. When I said I love you. I knew it since the first time we met. But my selflish-" "Shhhh" I interrupt him."Thats the past. Lets look forward to now." I say smiling. Although I was looking at the beauty around us, I knew he was looking at me with a smile. "Yeah. Lets look forward on to now." He mumbles kissing my head.

*This chapter was just for the 2 love birds (: . & I want you to thank you guys so much for still reading my story. I love you tons and tons xxx