Kihyun~One Shot

!SMUT WARNING!

Kihyun had been playing video games all day long. And that pissed you off a lot.

You wanted his attention. You were needy that day and him ignoring you didn't help at all.

You tried to talk to him but he just shushed you and focused on his stupid game.

"Are you done yet?" you sighed.

"One more game, y/n I promise!" he didn't even look at you and just started agressively tapping the controller.

"That's what you've been saying for the past two hours, aren't you tired?"

But Kihyun was so concentrated on the game that he didn't even hear you. You got up from his bed and slowly made your way towards him, crawling on his lap and hugging him tight.

He smiled and kissed your head but his eyes never left the big screen.

You looked at him pouting.

"Give me attention baby pleaseee~." you said with a baby voice.

"Later baby, I promise. I'll finish this round and then I'm all yours."

You rolled your eyes and looked away, trying to think of something. When you eventually got an idea, you rushed and turned off the game.

Kihyun stared at you in disbelief on his face.

"You've touched this controller this week more times than you've touched me!"

"You're horny, aren't you?" he smirked.

"Yes. Pretty much yeah." you raised your voice a little getting angry but he just laughed and came closer to you.

"Then let's play a game." he smirked. "Every time you win, you get what you want."

"Everything? Isn't this too easy?" you laughed and he started the game. You both sit on the bed side by side and Kihyun gave you the controller to play.

It went pretty smoothly in the first few minutes. You were focusing on the game and Kihyun was focusing on you.

You suddenly felt his hand on your thigh. You tried not to pay much attention to him.

But his hand slowly made its way inside your pants, massaging your clit.

"What are you doing?" you asked suprised.

"Nothing." he answered staring at the tv.

"I'm gonna lose if you don't stop now." you tried not to moan.

"Exactly."

Right when you were about to win, he insterted his fingers inside you, making you moan loud and lose the game.

"Fine, I lost. Now stop this."

"Oh no baby. I didn't tell you to stop." he came closer to you whispering in your ear. "Now take that fucking controller and keep playing while I fuck you with my fingers."

The way he said that with his deep voice sent shivers down your spine. And it definitely turned you on even more.

It didn't happen that often that he was going hard on you because he doesn't like forcing you into doing something you're not comfortable with.

But when Kihyun became the dominant one, he wouldn't go easy on you.

"Fuck I'm gonna-" you dropped the controller and tightly held onto his arm feeling the knot forming into your stomach. Not too long after, you released on his fingers.

"I didn't say you were allowed to cum. Don't you listen, honey?" he asked you with his dominant voice.

God damn you loved his voice saying that.

"We've been doing this for too long baby. I need a break." you said while panting hard.

You wanted to get up but he grabbed your hands and pinned you down, moving on top of you.

"If your legs are not shaking then I'm not done baby." he said seductively. You gulped and stared at his lips which were only a few inches apart from yours.

He teased you by slowly grinding on you and touching your lips.

He took off his shirt just like he does with you and started kissing you with lust.

He's leaving wet kisses from your neck down to your body.

He then inserted his member inside you.

Your lips found their place on his neck, marking it.

"Kihyun..." you moaned in his ear.

"That's right baby moan my name."

"I'm gonna-"

"My game is not over so hold it in."

"But-"

Kihyun noticed that you're tired so he slightly choked you.

"Next time you're horny just say you want me to fuck you." he smirked and inserted his dick again, hitting your spot and making your scream.

"Fuck I'm close." he groaned. You both came at the same time your legs shaking because of all the pleasure.

Kihyun stared at you weak body and smirked while panting hard. "Now I'm done."

"