Hyungwon~One Shot

!FLUFF WARNING!

"When are you coming home?" you asked through the phone as Hyungwon replied.

"I have a day off tomorrow so let's hang out if you want?"

You can feel his little smile through the phone as you giggled.

"For real?! Yes!" you celebrated as you hear his manager's voice in the back saying, that is time to practice.

"Love you." Hyungwon mumbled quickly.

"Love you too. Bye" you said and hung up and immediately smiled happily.

Next Morning

You woke up smelling Hyungwon's scent beside you, but he was nowhere to be found.

You frowned and immediately woke up.

"Hyungwon?!" you waddied around the room, but he wasn't here.

You panicked a bit as you couldn't find him.

"Hyungwon! Where are-"

You bumped into him as he quickly caught you.

"I'm right here." he chuckles before patting your head.

"You missed me that much, didn't you?" he teases you while pinching your cheeks.

Your brows furrowed as your lips pout. "Don't tease me!"

"I really thought you left me again." your head hung low as your eyes dropped to the floor.

Hyungwon' eyes softened as he made you look up at him.

Your eyes sparkled as you stared at his beautiful lips and slowly gulping.

Hyungwon catches you staring as he smirks. "Show me how much you missed me then."

Your face flushed red, but your body craved for him.

You wrapped your arms around his neck as he tilts his head, leaning towards you.

You stuck your lips out as you were on the tip of your toes.

"Chae Hyungwon!" you groaned as you couldn't kiss him.

"I can't reach your lips!" you tried jumping to reach him as he burst out in giggles.

"Hey! Stop laughing! It's not funny! Kiss me already!" you stomped and gave him puppy eyes.

"Okay okay..." he tries to control himself as he concealed his laughter.

He held onto one side of your jaw as he leaned in while you puckered your lips again.

Hyungwon quickly pinched both of your checks as his eyes turned into crescents from smiling to much.

"I can't help it! Your're just too cute!" He squished you as you frowned.

"Aish! I just want kiss-"

Hyungwon immediately slams his thick lips onto yours as your eyes widened.

He slightly groaned and placed his hands on your waist, pulling your closer to him.

You broke the kiss and breathed heavily.

"A-Aish! You could've warned me." you hit him on the chest as he intertwined his fingers with yours.

"You want me to stop then?" Hyungwon teases as you locked eyes with him.

"No!" you shook your head and quickly stood on a chair beside you.

"I won't let you go." you jumped towards him, wrapping your legs around his slim waist.

"You can't stop me." you also wrapped your arms around his neck tightly and quickly placed kisses around his face.

" you also wrapped your arms around his neck tightly and quickly placed kisses around his face